Stoked on my first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just smoked some of the popcorn I got off the 2 early branches i cut last week off the Lemon. Super mellow heady high. :cool:

Nice pics, make me long for outdoor growing, really nice job.

:stoned: thanks for all the comments guys. This 2 week early stuff is banging! Legit harvest is going to be awesome! :ccc:

Getting SO ANSY!!! Dont want to chop early. Anyone have prior experience with these strains? Have a rough flowering estimate? It's outdoor, so days are just once I saw obvious signs. OG and Lemon are on day 62, Sweet Tooth 59, and GDP 57. OG and Lemon are still all cloudy with random amber, with the sugar leafs with a ton of amber. ST is lagging and almost all cloudy everywhere, no signs of amber, and GDP all cloudy with a few amber.
First grow and not sure what I'm supposed to see. Example, BPOTM ^^ Is that trimmed up while still on the plant? All my buds still have crazy leaves coming out of them all the way to the top. Plan to chop the OG and Lemon this sat. We'll see.

The top cola on the Lemon OG. Going to cut her down on sat. Even though this one's half the size of the Sweet Tooth, I think the Lemon has more weight on her. :hubba:

Lemon1.JPG

Bubblebags and hygrometers just arrived :D Now just to set up my lines to hang dry the harvest from

So the Lemon OG is getting the chop tomorrow for sure. Trics are maybe 10-20% amber on the buds themselves. First 5 pics are the Lemon. Last to are the OG that I might chop tomorrow. All pics taken horizontally. The ones that look sideways are actually sagging that way from the weight of the buds. Anyone thats grown OG in the past have any input on flowering days? Tomorrow will be day 68, and it's trics on the buds, though they haven't seemed to fill out much, are around 10-15% amber, but as you can see in the pic it has tons of little leaves coming out of the buds and all the trics on those are super amber. Any input? Probably chopping the other 2 plants next week/weekend. We'll see. GDP has barely any amber, Sweet Tooth is just cloudy still.

IMG_0806.JPG

IMG_0807.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

I started trimming, smoking, and drinking at 3 pm and it's 935. :stoned: One plant down, 3 to go. Lemon is officially down. Gonna pull the root bundle out tomorrow and I'll take some pics of how big the stalk and root ball are. STOKED :fly:

LemonHarvest.JPG

This was the first one I cut. There's some twice this size. SOOOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LemonCola.JPG

ston-loc said:
I started trimming, smoking, and drinking at 3 pm and it's 935. :stoned: One plant down, 3 to go. Lemon is officially down. Gonna pull the root bundle out tomorrow and I'll take some pics of how big the stalk and root ball are. STOKED :fly:

daam they look gorgeous enjoy smokin ;)

Been layed up with the stomach flu thelast two days. Wife and kids too. I was the last to get it, so I been busting my butt trying to take care of everyone until it hit me hard yesterday. Add to that it started raining yesterday so I got me ez-up out covering the 3 that are still out there. Well after sleeping most of the afternoon I look out and the canopy was full of water. Had to start going out there pushing off the water every handful of hours, while feeling like death. The OG is the one I've been battling minor PM on, so hopefully the mold and PM stay at bay til they can finish up. Feeling a little better this morning, but not really up to going out there and messing with the plants all day. They're all getting close, so if I see any bad stuff flaring up I'll just have to pull them a little early.
Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'm really stoked with how much I got off of the Lemon. It was rootbound like crazy! I'll pull up a pic from my phone in a few.

The trunk was about an inch and a quarter at the base. The roots were slammed on all sides once I got it out of the 5gal bucket. Might need bigger buckets next season, haha. Still really happy with how big of yield came off her, even with only being in a 5gal

LemonTrunk.JPG

LemonRoot.JPG

LemonRoot2.JPG

Check out the smartpots, can still use a small one like a 5gal or 7gal and the roots spread out better.

This is my first grow so I just rolled with it. Definitly learned a lot first hand. Really excited for what next OD season will be like. Knowing things I'd do different. Not disappointed at all, but next year will be even better. Also thinking of setting up an indoor in the future, but we'll see :)

Latest posts

Back