StoneyBud Afgoo GrandDaddy and some Hindu Kush.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
i got 3 mothers and some new hindu kush that i will pick a mom and flower the rest!
the 3 mums are stoneybud grandaddy afgoo and hindu on the way!
first pic is 24 hour vegg/clone room.
2nd pic is flower room slowly getting full,i recently moved so i just kept my mums and am starting fresh.
i also started useing a new soil the and so far so good.
so stop im time to time and say hi.PS

HPIM5371.jpg

HPIM5372.jpg

Looking great PS AND glad to have ya back. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great PS AND glad to have ya back. :aok:
thanks with everything going on i havent had time to visit plus my grows were on hold but now im back!
now watch my rooms fill thanks.PS

just added a strawberry cough clone that will mother out yay!:D
cams down may be a while before pics it gives me time to fill up my rooms!:hubba:
purpleskunk.:smoke1: :smoke1:
p.s been smokin on stoneybud mmmmmm mmmmm thanks TBG good can't wait to try the others i've only smoked the grandaddy and stoneybud!:postpicsworthless:

The moms are looking real nice PS. How many ladies ya got in flower?

The moms are looking real nice PS. How many ladies ya got in flower?
8 or nine still buildin up got about ten clones going loking healthy they may go in soon thanks tbg.PS

so i got some great news i just got a new reflector so heres a pic of it and whats in my flower room at the moment pics suck there from my Phone! i will try to get some better ones soon thanks PS.

11-09-08_1554.jpg

11-09-08_1553.jpg

11-09-08_1552.jpg

11-09-08_1342.jpg

Looking good PS.;) Are those all clones that you have in flower?

Looking good PS.;) Are those all clones that you have in flower?
yes 3 stoneybud a couple of hindu kush and 1 afgoo and a few granddaddy.
this new hood seems much better.Ps

hello everyone time for a update give people a idea what i been up to,first of for the last 3-4 months right after my 2nd move in 6 months,i tryed out some new soil for me that was a no no,i will stick with foxFARM ocean forrest.

first of i was loosing alot of clones and this was abnormal to me since i had a 90 percent ratio with clones in foxfarm,note i use a bubbler so this also boosts the ratio of survivors,see the problem with the soil was smaller rooted clones sometimes didn't make it.where in fox farm they pretty much always make it.

now i know some may ask what soil i used so theres a pic i took with my phone.now this soil contains alot of what ocean forrest has but didn't add up so to all my soil growers who don't want to mix there own medium i suggest foxfarm.

i'm also of to sprout some seeds when i choose what i will be growing i will post pics and let u know what strain i will try.member other then my stoneybud seeds the rest comes from bagseed.PS

11-10-08_1906.jpg

one thing i forgot my mums are also lookin unhealthy do to the soil i was useing.but they should be fine now.PS

so im gonna start of with 2 stoneybud seeds,4 bagseed i got out of some granddaddy,and i decided to go ahead and sprout 4 of the seeds i made with the female caliorange i dusted with stoneybuds male pollen,i also have some stoneybud seeds i made i will also try soon.i will post blurry pics asap lol.PS:D

so i ended up putting 3 stoneybud 6 caliorange/stoneybud cross and 4 grandaddy bagseed,i also just got some black afgoo and got 1 bag
seed so i added that.PS

Latest posts

Back