StoneyBud Afgoo GrandDaddy and some Hindu Kush.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PurpleSkunk said:
heres the 3 stoneybud seedlings they all sprouted,i will put these all in soil tommorow i will have more pics when they sprout.

hey skunk, what kind of 'paper towel' is that? Or is it a paper towel?

and, any suggestions for drying and curing the product?

painterdude said:
hey skunk, what kind of 'paper towel' is that? Or is it a paper towel?

and, any suggestions for drying and curing the product?
just your regular kicthen napkin,what i do is keep them in my shed about 5 days when i see the little leaves that i left on turnin like a greyish color then i put in jars for 2 3 days before i begin smokin,its like aged wine the longer the cure the better the flavor imo.PS

so i ended up with 3 stoneybud 3 granddaddy and 1 stony/orange,they all are lookin good i will get pics asap.

here's some pics of the hindukush i got flowering.PS

hindu1.jpg

hindu2.jpg

hindu3.jpg

here's a pic of a baby stonybud a group flower room shot and my 3 mothers that are making a come back!PS

1flowrm.jpg

3mother.jpg

stony1.jpg

here is some more pics of my flower room my vegg room some babys and my hindu clone flowering.PS

floweringnow.jpg

veggerrrrr.jpg

hindusid.jpg

hindutop.jpg

babyzzzz.jpg

so things are going good here,i will post some pics tommorow of plants flowering there a month.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
so i ended up with 3 stoneybud 3 granddaddy and 1 stony/orange,they all are lookin good i will get pics asap.
off to transplant to bigger pots!

Latest posts

Back