StoneyBud Afgoo GrandDaddy and some Hindu Kush.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so 3 of the grandaddy are cracking open funny thing is out of the 4 there was one that looked like it was dead kinda cracked when i put to sew,but its alive yay.PS

heres a pic of the room i took a while back.PS

room.jpg

looking very very nice bro, can't wate till i got buds growing......i am still vegging........:(

Wiseguy_Chef said:
looking very very nice bro, can't wate till i got buds growing......i am still vegging........:(
you will get there patients is the key.PS

DomsChron said:
Looks like it's not much of a clone anymore! How long till harvest buddy?
5 will be ready to pull 12/15/08 so about a month.
i will post some pics of the granddaddy seeds that cracked later tonight.PS

Lookin forward to the update!

By 12/15 them things should be huge and swelling with huge calyxes!

DomsChron said:
Lookin forward to the update!

By 12/15 them things should be huge and swelling with huge calyxes!
ya i sure hope so i always get inpatient and chop early but nomore of that.PS

Looking great PS.:aok: Have you had a chance to try any of the Stoneybud smoke yet? :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great PS.:aok: Have you had a chance to try any of the Stoneybud smoke yet? :hubba:
oh yes lots i even had some outdoors and boy is it some great smoke.a few freinds have said it taste like blueberry.

darn found some spider mites in my vegg room on my stoney bud mum good thing is its in my vegg room only i will see what i can do to kill them its not to bad yet,i knew when i moved i might get them dam it.PS

so i chopped them early gonna kill off mites and continue everything left is not flowering so i will kill all mites before buds arive.wish me luck.

heres the other 2 granddaddy don't think the 4th will make it.

3stony.jpg

heres the 3 stoneybud seedlings they all sprouted,i will put these all in soil tommorow i will have more pics when they sprout.

4stony.jpg

so i planted all 3 stonys in soil last night,and 2 more granddaddys,tonight i will pop the first stonybud/caliorange in soil only 1 out of about 6 popped but there taken longer for mine so maybe more will crack i will give the others more time.

Latest posts

Back