Stoneybud grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
it`s time for me to begin another grow coz my stash is getting low(critical.)
i`ve got my hands on a few presents "from USA with love" WW x Northernberry-otherwise known as "stoney bud":cool:
To germ i decided to take the good advice of Hick, and go with "the nature method"-basically plopping the seed into a 1/2inch hole, covering and wait with high humidity and around 75-80F. the medium has to be moist-and kept so throughout this process or else your seed won`t crack, or the tap-root dry`s out :eek: etc.
i placed my pots with the freshly planted seed on a tray and covered it with a see-through bag, i.e creating a humidity dome-this should quicken the process "IMO".:)
i kept them in the dark untill they popped up, which only took three and a half days- it was crazy fast man!:shocked:
so far 9 out of ten have broke the surface, one still hasn`t fully opened so i put her(i hope) back in the dark with the one which is a no-show so far anyway. although it is in a much smaller pot than the others...:watchplant:
i`m still trying to sort out this resize of pics but i`m on it man.
DAY 1...

good luck with your grow.stoney bud i luv it spread the wealth its afficialy worldwide fellas.and a dam great breed mines gettin nice and crystally and smells so good,heres some green mojo for them females.PS

The light never goes off!
Enless I am Growing!!
Lights r Good to Burn !!
The Flowers r showing there sex !!
I jump for Joy !!!
/\
/
\ Start New GROW!!!!!!
/ Germanate Seeds!
\ Plant Seeds!
/
\
\/
Trichome r getting Big!!
Trichome is Clear!
Trichome is Cloudy!!
Trichome Is Amber!!
Ready for Harvest!!
Hang upside down!
Cure Time!!
Smoke and FEEL Better!!!

New Grow showing Buds!!
Redo Cycle!!

Never Run Out Or Get Low Of Weed It Takes To Long For The Next batch!!!

Well these stoney buds are getting to be everywhere man im logged in and watching this one too MOJO for the grow :bong2:

Dubbaman said:
Well these stoney buds are getting to be everywhere man

Ha that's what i was just thinking! I wonder why that is? :D How does one go about getting their hands on these magical beans? lol.. Good luck on the grow man!

Hey Shuggy,I got some Stoney Bud that went into soil yesterday after only a two day germination.I will really like to see the difference in the plants.I will start a journal here in acouple days.Keep it GREEN and Good Luck:D

Yo Ho Ho,
I tried to take a look, but the link just loops me around right back to where I was. Hick is pretty darn smart, and yeah, I always have liked what is considered au-naturel. I am thinking that you really do need this coming your direction, Here is THE GREEN MOJO
th_GreenMojo 13.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

th_GreenMojo 13.jpg

love the signature KK:lama:
BizzyHigh said:
Ha that's what i was just thinking! I wonder why that is? :D How does one go about getting their hands on these magical beans? lol.. Good luck on the grow man!
well, i had to get in contact with one of my really dodgy aquaintances, meet a few ppl in some scary places (dark murky alleys n` stuff), do an 800 mile euro trip-nearly lost my life on 8 different occassions and finally made it back in time for the post man.;)
Berserker, i`m gonna post pics very soon(today).
my camera is stone-age and i still can`t resize these pics-i think it may be due to the camera being crap:hitchair:
best i can do for now man, i`ve got a digi cam coming soon at last!
thanks for all the support and much needed "Green Mojo":) i have high hopes for this crop, and if my last grow was anything to go by-i`m cruising man...

Day 2...i`ve had one seedling die allready because she hadn`t opened up yet but i stuck her under the light anyway, and she`s gone-took less than one hour man...lesson learned:fid: R.I.P

praktrica 019.jpg

praktrica 020.jpg

praktrica 021.jpg

praktrica 022.jpg

praktrica 023.jpg

praktrica 024.jpg

praktrica 025.jpg

shuggy4105 said:
well, i had to get in contact with one of my really dodgy aquaintances, meet a few ppl in some scary places (dark murky alleys n` stuff), do an 800 mile euro trip-nearly lost my life on 8 different occassions and finally made it back in time for the post man.;)

:rofl: :rofl:

the babies look good man sorry to hear about the one but all is well them little stoneys will be up and flowering before you know it.

DAY 3...
as you can see from the pics (i think), i`m using a couple of cfl`s for the first 2-3 weeks-then the 400w HPS from then on into harvest.
no nutes untill i think they need some, 3-4 weeks probably.

today i have began to germ using "the nature method" another 2 seed of cosmic nights. i liked the smoke that much i thought i`d throw in a couple in the back end of this new grow=more weed!
i posted a strain report on it a few days back, go check it out-she was very easy to grow, and a mellow smoke.
anyway, back to the lil` Stoney`s-i`ve added another light to my veg space, "UV" more as an experiment than anything else-maybe i`ll see something special, who knows but it`s worth a try. i mentioned trying this on a previous grow but never got round to it, no one had any info on this type of additional lighting so here goes...
i`ll keep ya posted.:p

it`s now day 6/7 and the hopefull ladies have grown a bit,not much, but a bit.
here`s a few pics, the two "cosmic nights":) have yet to break surface but it`s only been 2 days so not expecting them till tomorrow onwards:cool:
i`ll have to get back to ya with the pics, just got a digital camera and it`s saying my file size is too big for the forum...:holysheep:

Well I'll kick back and smoke a bong load as I wait to see the new pic's.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

hi shuggy,nice to see you have a new grow,get those pics up so i can have a peek,some MOJO comin at yeah.

i`ve decided to germ another 4 seed as my cosmic nights have yet to pop out. i`ll give them a few more days but i`ve began the germ anyway...
pics tomorrow man,
2 weeks in.

hey bro good luck with ur grow! ill be watching this!

Hey Bro.I am waiting to see some new pic.:angrywife:
I bet they are looking good.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back