stoopid bum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fruity86 said:
if you have nearly killed sum1 you wouldnt be out there is probly alot of peeps on here thats been to prison just like me i dont want to get in to my past but i no for a fact you wouldnt be on this site unless you plugged a blackberry :eek: and thats got to hurt :rofl:

Its amazing what multiple car titles do for bond money, dont care if there is felons here, hate them too. Plugged a blackberry? educate me, as Im not that savvy, just a stoopid bum.

fruity86 said:
starwberry cough i dont think so maybe spread them and cough

the best is when you have to lift the coin purse, I hope I get shived in the liver 20 times, I deserve it, I cant exist

plugging is when you hide something like a phone or drugs where the sun dont shine to transport to prison alot of people that know they are getting slamed plug drugs or a phone its unrealy the price of a phone in prison or even a splif
schools out dont forget to do you home work

I never heard that when I was just visiting 2 months ago but you dont hear much except voices when your locked up 23 hours a day. I didnt get the opporunity to go to schools when I was younger, to many homes, and problems. Plugging just sounds like popping in my DOC.

Today I was afforded the opportunity to visit with a county psychiatrist, she thinks that for a start, daily occupational thearapy, and coping management will help me deal with people, but I still think that I should be beaten by the likes of you and your friends. Your friend till the end dirtybum

Latest posts

Back