SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an off duty Officer open my door that led to GR at a party once looking for bathroom.
He ask what the smell was , and he never smelled a smell so sweet.
I told him we make homemade candies that the wife sells on the side and we had cooked a batch a few hrs earlier.
He wanted to try some LOL, I told him it had to CURE before be eaten.
The dude had no idea.
I shit brick for 2 weeks expecting to get SWATed

Everything all strapped down in there. Could maybe slide the whole tent aside if they need to get back there. Geeze I hope I don’t have to break this tent down
View attachment 318485
Maybe the guy will think it cool that Grandma grows weed .
And say hey I have something for you to try LOL

Well the guy came and left with no issues. Acted ike he didn’t even see the tent. Unfortunately we won’t have heat until next week except for the little faux fireplace in the bedroom where I guess we will be bunked up in for a few days
A week thats crazy, what parts did he need that he did not have on his work truck?
Or do you own a odd type of gas heater?

Well the guy came and left with no issues. Acted ike he didn’t even see the tent. Unfortunately we won’t have heat until next week except for the little faux fireplace in the bedroom where I guess we will be bunked up in for a few days
I wonder if you need a new Gas Heater unit, will they outlaw them in a couple of yrs
Ask if you can get the new ones they plan to replace gas with.

I wonder if you need a new Gas Heater unit, will they outlaw them in a couple of yrs
Ask if you can get the new ones they plan to replace gas with.
Ha ha. Yes we asked about a new unit too just to see how much difference it would be. Ours is fancy but 13 years old. The new ones are more efficient and are wall huggers

Have you thought maybe getting a second evaluation?
I have never heard of a week to repair a gas burner and having to talk to an engineer
Most repair men can get it to fire before they leave unless the burners are cracked and need to be ordered (or control boards)
Weird is why I ask

Yes we are looking into all options and considering the age too. The was the third guy we called but he came with good recommendations. our boiler was converted I think from oil. We won’t know anything till Monday. We can just snuggle till then for warmth 🥰
Going back into the 40s and 30s next week hope it gets fixed

Latest posts

Back