SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're such a flirt Big !

not really

i love my Swede dearly and i try to share my love and happiness with her so that she is surrounded by happiness

it is always a good day when ones lover is happy

but yeah , i can see where it looks like i am flirting and if i am , it would be some pretty innocent flirts cause i have no other motives in mind

life is simple and easy for me , i like it that way

do i sound like an idiot or what?

we are smoking some very strong blueberry indica x blue moonshine and i am totally stoned to the bone

not really

i love my Swede dearly and i try to share my love and happiness with her so that she is surrounded by happiness

but yeah , i can see where it looks like i am flirting and if i am , it would be some pretty innocent flirts cause i have no other motives in mind

we are smoking some very strong blueberry indica x blue moonshine and i am totally stoned to the bone
Big, you’re a good man and I agree it’s always a good day when one’s lover is happy. I don’t see you as a flirt but only a kind soul.💕

Getting deep
1673193705040.png

not really

No, I know that .I am committed in my relationship. We act like friends do and say things to keep things easy and funny and when I call Subbie a "daughter of Jezebel" or Roster a "Uncircumcised Philastein" we are just tweaking each other like friends do.
I believe one Woman is all a man can really handle if handled right ...

No, I know that .I am committed in my relationship. We act like friends do and say things to keep things easy and funny and when I call Subbie a "daughter of Jezebel" or Roster a "Uncircumcised Philastein" we are just tweaking each other like friends do.
I believe one Woman is all a man can really handle if handled right ...
Like to be honest...many times I see a picture here and I post " Needs more cal-mag"
Not really sure I know what a plant looks like that does need more cal-mag .
Im hard to keep quiet ....

My Wife is my best friend. May 12th will be 37yrs. I would be lost without her. She is the only reason im not back in Prison. There are at least two ppl alive today that have no idea she is the reason they are still breathing. She is my rock and my reason.
Without her I would be in deep shit.
I would be willing to bet I'm not the only guy on here that can say the same thing.

My Wife is my best friend. May 12th will be 37yrs. I would be lost without her. She is the only reason im not back in Prison. There are at least two ppl alive today that have no idea she is the reason they are still breathing. She is my rock and my reason.
I would be willing to bet I'm not the only guy on here that can say the same thing.
ur most fortunate you know...

Dougie MacLean a Scottish James Taylor so to speak says it best..
He wrote "The Gael" music to "Last Of the Mohicans"

Be very careful Big was Shiloh's flirt 1st

I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee
My squeeze
The stage it smells, tells, hell's bells, miss-spells
Knocks me on my knees
It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt
Hang me on a tree
After I count down, three rounds, in hell I'll be in good company

I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee
My squeeze
The stage it smells, tells, hell's bells, miss-spells