SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 in July. I only get on here because the rest of you make me feel young.
Well 50 is the time to start getting serious about your health.
I was doing a remodel of the cafeteria at the Veteran's hospital in Sagnasty. I'd go out at lunch to smoke and listen to the radio. I keep hearing a horn beeping, and pretty soon there's some moron pounding on my window. He asked me just when the fock I was going to move. I looked at my watch and told him in about four hours and asked if he cared to wait.
I love it when you can see someone's heartbeat in their temples.
wish you had a video....

you have no idea what lies ahead crash, shiit happens to you that is out of your control health wise...one day you're feeling quite skippy and the next you're told you have a insufferable disease or you inherit lousy genes and find out your health is out of control even though you feel good...I was on top of the world in 2012, December 3rd that all changed overnight...none the less, life is good...
What happened brother?

Okay, that's it. I'm not having a birthday this year. I'm going to stay 59 : )
While your mind is still feeling forty, this is a good time to start training it to remind itself that the body it’s attached to needs to be respected and taken care of. My mind is still having trouble understanding why my body can’t keep up with its 40 year old ways but now my body is adjusting to remind my 40 year old mind just that. My thoughts are still young but now in my sixties have move on and adapted to the other great things that only age and maturity bring to one’s life. Getting old is not that bad and has some great benefits you will soon find. Welcome to the club crash 🥰

What happened brother?
while Linda was at home dying of cancer I had what was to be a 3 day proceedure...19 days later weighed 128 lbs. I was given my last rights, and was sent home in a gurney...I had to care for Linda while barely being able to walk...she passes 3.5 years later and then I got cancer...it was just Dutch and I for years...it's been 7 years since my liver cancer was cut out but I still deal with horrendous nerve damage...hitting the gym regularly sure helps but the damage has been done and I live with it...add in the hereditary nightmares my mother left me and on paper the picture looks bleak...none the less, I enjoy my life and the boys that surround me...:)

I'm so sorry brother for your loss and your cancer. I'm at a loss for words when it comes to your Wife brother.
it's all part of life...if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger...I was lucky to have had Linda for 10 years of good health and blessed to walk her home for the last 3.5 years...doing such things makes us who we are and shows us what we're capable of...

Turning on the G&M Banana TK tent to flower today. 7:00 bedtime. The video clip taken a few minutes before lights out. I must have taken a grocery bag full of beautiful leaves off these plants in the last few days. Every time I open the tent there are more beautiful leaves many 9 and eleven leaf fans to move out. I’ve been tucking too to get an even canopy and trying to get as many bud sites exposed to the light. These plants so far have grown amazing and healthy. I will start bloom nutes on them soon. Invested in a better timer as my old one was no longer to be trusted.

Thanks boo, I have high hopes for them so I hope I don’t screw up anything along the way.

dont worry , there is plenty of time for something to go wrong , and it usually does , it is a real challenge to complete a grow cycle with zero problems , nearly impossible for me to never screw up , it seems something is always an issue , from big problems to small annoyances , i have become cynical and jaded and now i just roll with the punches!

omg , have i had my share of f-ups!

another reason why i grow a lot of plants , outdoors , i may start out with 100-150 beer cup babies and end up with 20-30 plants by October lol!…

Yes I’m sure big that this grow will teach me about yet another thing that could go wrong in a grow. Every grow has so far. I’m glad I have suffered a total loss of a couple plants in a way to remind me that things don’t always go as planned and the only thing normal is constant change in things to keep an eye out for humbling me back to reminding me once again that I am still a new grower and will learn everyday more and more. So the crying about it part is under my belt now and I’m up for the disappointment although still not thrilled about it happening.
love Pete Seeger 💕

Finally found a home for 8 of the 12 clones I have under a random plant light. No room in the inn for these as everyone is in flower in the tents. Looks like I’m gonna have a couple of extra houseplants.
90EBE1E3-0629-488B-9B03-C9C7ABA1EBA7.jpeg

Latest posts

Back