SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my thinking goes like this

we use GH Micro and Bloom and modified Lucas formula

the GH nutes contain all essential and micro nutrients that a plant needs

on a drip system or consistent feeding regimen , as long as the plant has 24/7 access to all nutrients , including sulfur , is there really any need to add more sulfur/gypsum?

thoughts?

on a drip system or consistent feeding regimen , as long as the plant has 24/7 access to all nutrients , including sulfur , is there really any need to add more sulfur/gypsum?

thoughts?
I guess I’ve always questioned…I’m already putting that in, is more better?

Morning SubG it's been a while since I drop in.

1676123355710.png

Enjoying your grow. This is a nice little picture for the bud of the month. Caugh ya later.

thoughts?
Not unless deficiency presents

I'll just stick with using gypsum. I know some growers who are like freakin' scientists with this sh*t and according to them gypsum is the ultimate terpene booster. It's just calcium and sulfur, I guess it's the S that really does the terp boosting. As I was reminded when discussing it though, it won't turn a lump of coal into a diamond but, it does its job. The stuff I have is water soluble, I just mix it right in with their water/feedings.

After reading some stuff from one of those guys, (whom many are trying to emulate), I now have 3 different types of soluble Ca powders that are supplemented into feedings in my grows now. 2 of them begin first thing in veg, alternating between them through to harvest. One of them being the gypsum (calcium sulfate). The 3rd starts at flip going through to harvest.

☠️

I am a little confused by your wording at the end.
When exactly do you start using the gypsum, and could you really just source it from ground up gypsum Sheetrock?

I am a little confused by your wording at the end.
When exactly do you start using the gypsum, and could you really just source it from ground up gypsum Sheetrock?
Gypsum starts in veg, right away. I'm not sure about that.

Two of those calcium supplements begin in veg, alternating between them, one goes in the first feeding, the other the second, and so on. Gypsum is one of those two. The third one doesn't start until the flip. All three continue through harvest.. the first two continue alternating the whole way.

☠️

Last edited:
So one of my plants in the BananaTK tent has some yellowing on the leaves. I’m thinking that it may have something to do with what they have been thru. I had to move the tent from its normal area manipulating the vents speeds down causing some high humidity. Then after we got our new furnace system the temperature dropped more than 10 degrees out in that un insulated room. I like the new temps being a bit lower in that room now as I’ve always been forced to grow tropical weed environment which has always worked out but maybe I could get a few more colors with the lower temps. But this sorta drastic change in week 6 of flower maybe is a bit harder to get use to for them.
the other tent although different strains same age does not have this problem. In fact it’s only one one plant in the TK tent.
I have started adding a little Epsom salt to my water by boos advice. I don’t think this has caused any issues for them as all the plants look like they are growing well
the second picture is of one of the banana TK plants from the same tent. I’m not digging the node spacing but they have been beefing up a little. Let’s hope I see more bud on those stems come harvest…
F1AECB91-D1CA-4FDA-8989-D9D3BD618004.jpeg

BD69EF66-6B0B-4909-996E-98A262FEE53F.jpeg

boi that girl is getting frosty
What do you think about the yellow leaves big? I’m thinking I’m not gonna change anything yet. Could be Mr Subbie may have watered one twice or maybe skipped this plant (only saying this because I’ve done it before and I still appreciate him running water and feed to my plants while was down…).

What do you think about the yellow leaves big? I’m thinking I’m not gonna change anything yet. Could be Mr Subbie may have watered one twice or maybe skipped this plant (only saying this because I’ve done it before and I still appreciate him running water and feed to my plants while was down…).

looks it has some lockout issues , maybe Ph was off?

i would give her plain water that has a correct Ph for a few days then add some regular nutes with a little extra cal mag

otherwise that girl is getting ready to do her thing , production of flowers , and will begin to feed like a ravenous wolf

what size pots are you using ?……

edit: is it just that one branch that looks like that?

Latest posts

Back