SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks it has some lockout issues , maybe Ph was off?

i would give her plain water that has a correct Ph for a few days then add some regular nutes with a little extra cal mag

otherwise that girl is getting ready to do her thing , production of flowers , and will begin to feed like a ravenous wolf

what size pots are you using ?……

edit: is it just that one branch that looks like that?
I just went and looked again. No several branches but this one is the worst and only on this plant. I’ll give it some correct PH water next time she is thirsty. Maybe all of them could use a weeks break to get use to their new temps.
I'm using 5 gallon cloth pots. I’ve had pretty good luck with that size giving the extra growers more room if they need it.

Of course, keeping your pH correct is always important, 6.5 being the sweet spot if you're growing in soil, but it very much looks to me like those girls are desperate for some calcium.

☠️

Last edited:
Of course, keeping your pH correct is always important, 6.5 being the sweet spot if you're growing in soil, but it very much looks to me like those girls are desperate for some calcium.

☠️
They have been getting calmag and I usually PH to 6.5 with everything going in. Perhaps there is some lockup or stress to this plant. This tent did go thru both temp and humidity stress during the time my furnace was replaced. Perhaps this one plant had trouble keeping up.

They have been getting calmag and I usually PH to 6.5 with everything going in. Perhaps there is some lockup or stress to this plant. This tent did go thru both temp and humidity stress during the time my furnace was replaced. Perhaps this one plant had trouble keeping up.
Week 6 in flower is a bit late to turn it around but have you checked the ec and ph of the run off? Maybe a flush and refeed could help with keeping your yield up though. If it's only one plant it's usually some kind of build up in the Media

I don’t do ec but I do check my run off now and again. It usually runs a bit lower than what I’m putting in but unless it’s way off I don’t do the flush fire drill. I had help recently with watering and food while I was OOC perhaps she got double fed or missed a water. It’s easy to do I’ve done it myself. I just gave everyone plain ph water and calmag today will start nutes again next week

I don’t do ec but I do check my run off now and again. It usually runs a bit lower than what I’m putting in but unless it’s way off I don’t do the flush fire drill. I had help recently with watering and food while I was OOC perhaps she got double fed or missed a water. It’s easy to do I’ve done it myself. I just gave everyone plain ph water and calmag today will start nutes again next week
Yeah it's not all that alarming looking. It will finish pretty well I bet

Yeah it's not all that alarming looking. It will finish pretty well I bet
The buds don’t seem to be effected and I’ve had ugly toasted leaves on a Plant before that turned out fine so I’m not to concerned. All the plants in that tent are living about 10 degrees cooler since we got the new furnace as the room doesn’t get as warm now. This may not be the best change in mid grow but I’m looking forward to my next grow to see if lower temps from the start will improve colors smell and or haul…

The buds don’t seem to be effected and I’ve had ugly toasted leaves on a Plant before that turned out fine so I’m not to concerned. All the plants in that tent are living about 10 degrees cooler since we got the new furnace as the room doesn’t get as warm now. This may not be the best change in mid grow but I’m looking forward to my next grow to see if lower temps from the start will improve colors smell and or haul…

exactly , a few toasted leaves may not win any Bud of the Month photos but who cares , right , as long as it is good medicine that is all that matters to a lot of us

colors and smells eh

the Durban Poison will give you the smells but not much in color , at least outdoors…but yeah , she stinks to high heaven , anise licorice peppery fragrance and taste too

B27E3E9A-AF71-4E23-8AAD-268B13B4A122.jpeg

exactly , a few toasted leaves may not win any Bud of the Month photos but who cares , right , as long as it is good medicine that is all that matters to a lot of us

colors and smells eh

the Durban Poison will give you the smells but not much in color , at least outdoors…but yeah , she stinks to high heaven , anise licorice peppery fragrance and taste too

View attachment 320232
I like the sound of anise licorice peppery.
I plan to plant my new seeds outside so I’m sure even if they were the purple colored ones they wouldn’t be in our hot summer temps. May try something colorful in the next tent grow but bud quality means a lot more to me than color. I do enjoy a different smell tho. I’m sure the smell and taste influence my buzz.

I like the sound of anise licorice peppery.
I plan to plant my new seeds outside so I’m sure even if they were the purple colored ones they wouldn’t be in our hot summer temps. May try something colorful in the next tent grow but bud quality means a lot more to me than color. I do enjoy a different smell tho. I’m sure the smell and taste influence my buzz.

sounds like a gardeners dream this summer eh

the Muy Azul has some color but not the fragrances of the Durban….i will take flavor over color any day

DCCD1F11-95EE-42B6-AFD3-BB034B7396A2.jpeg

Yes it was some of my favorite so far. I grew it in a tent under tropical conditions. 80F +. Got no color purple but it had a really nice taste and still does. I harvested GDP three times. Will have to plant it again before my stash runs out.

of all the purps ive smoked it was only the Purple Pakistani that had decent potency….came from BlackBart

all the rest were average at best and would not be considered for future grows , unless it was some pretty purple and the bag appeal alone is why it was popular , it sure wasnt the high , in my humble opinion

Looking forward to my outside grow this year. I'm growing Auto's in the grow tent. Never tried GDP before.
I highly recommend GDP. It’s good medicine. I might do an auto tent too when i get an empty tent. Autos were a lot of fun and turned out way better than I thought they would.
have a sweet day Ness🥰

Latest posts

Back