SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all love Papa. Known him a long time. He helped get this place back from the other asshats. Great undercover agent. If Keef only knew who Papa was. Papa had Keef in love with him. Funny as fk. Can't remember the name Papa was using to jack with Keef. Papa was a hot and sexy b.itch. had Keef taking cold showers.
😂😂😂
Love ya back brother, but what do you mean WAS hot and sexy? 🤣

☠️

i am sure that aphids consider ladybugs to be terroristic and avoid them at all costs

on the other hand , i think a praying mantis would be a terrorist to the ladybugs

it is an endless chain of dog eat dog

in my world , the lion and lamb will be friends

i am sure that aphids consider ladybugs to be terroristic and avoid them at all costs

on the other hand , i think a praying mantis would be a terrorist to the ladybugs

it is an endless chain of dog eat dog

in my world , the lion and lamb will be friends
The praying mantis would surly take control of everything. I raised them every year in Georgia. Would let most go in my garden but kept a few on my front screened porch. I would go bug hunting for them and bring back bugs, worms and baby frogs for them to consume. Mr Subbie wasn’t a fan of my bug adventures. Raised wingless fruit files to feed the baby frogs I raised in an aquarium from tadpoles. He really hated them 😂 but I loved them and he let me do my thing anyway

The praying mantis would surly take control of everything. I raised them every year in Georgia. Would let most go in my garden but kept a few on my front screened porch. I would go bug hunting for them and bring back bugs, worms and baby frogs for them to consume. Mr Subbie wasn’t a fan of my bug adventures. Raised wingless fruit files to feed the baby frogs I raised in an aquarium from tadpoles. He really hated them 😂 but I loved them and he let me do my thing anyway

thats awesome!

both ladybugs and mantis come back every year….we have mantis eggs on boards that we found this fall and set them aside to hatch this spring

right now i am raising grub worms , feed them oatmeal and cornmeal and some fruit

i love beneficial bugs and flowers and herbs for the ganja garden

these are some of the side effects of ganja gardeners , we turn into entomologists , horticulturalists , chemists , and biologists!

Hey friends. Decided to start a thread so I can look back in time and also so I can ask questions and keep them with my garden notes keeping them more organized.
today was the day I transferred my outdoor plants to their big girl pots. They have been spending their days and nights the last couple weeks getting use to the outdoors. Noticed that I had ordered 25 gal cloth pots but 20 gallon showed up. They were a nice size and fit the hot water heater drain pans I got for the two that sit on the deck. I ended up using a mix of happy frog which they were already planted in along with equal parts or organic soil and a bag of perlite in each pot. After potting I gave them all a nice drink actually two whole water cans of fresh plain PH water. None of the pots had run off but I thought that was enough for today. I did top them all and clean them up on the bottom but I may be doing a bit more. I love the way they look in the yard. I opted not to put one by the stairs on the one neighbor side as they have a lot of outdoor parties and thought just moving that one to the other side would be more incognito for what I’ve got going on in my yard. I planted one my my marigold rack and put a little pot of marigolds in each pot (that was Big’s advice)
View attachment 296955View attachment 296956View attachment 296957View attachment 296958
Love the flowers

Updating the SubGirl garden page with a canopy shot of the Banana TK tent starting week 7 of flower although this tent took a little stress during the new furnace install with cold temps and higher humidity, I’m still ok with how everything is growing. Removing a few extra sticky leaves as I’m always doing to make good breathing for everyone. They are use to being plucked everyday. Getting some pretty flowers and a nice smell too.
EDB407B3-89A1-4877-BBFD-2AE87685254C.jpeg

8C4C0F63-43A3-498A-80CE-92AC52401B1F.jpeg

Updating the SubGirl garden page with a canopy shot of the Banana TK tent starting week 7 of flower although this tent took a little stress during the new furnace install with cold temps and higher humidity, I’m still ok with how everything is growing. Removing a few extra sticky leaves as I’m always doing to make good breathing for everyone. They are use to being plucked everyday. Getting some pretty flowers and a nice smell too. View attachment 320488
View attachment 320489

you are coming down the home stretch now!

they look bitching after 49 days!

Latest posts

Back