SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flavor has been my #1 priority for quite some time now. My tolerance is rather low these days so, one or two puffs off the Mighty of stuff I'm growing myself is generally enough to melt my *ss into the La-Z-Boy. I'd be tickled to have something that I loved the flavor of, but was rather lacking in potency. That way, I could puff and puff and puff, enjoying the flavor to the fullest, without inducing some craziness.

☠️

Flavor has been my #1 priority for quite some time now. My tolerance is rather low these days so, one or two puffs off the Mighty of stuff I'm growing myself is generally enough to melt my *ss into the La-Z-Boy. I'd be tickled to have something that I loved the flavor of, but was rather lacking in potency. That way, I could puff and puff and puff, enjoying the flavor to the fullest, without inducing some craziness.

☠️
I can recommend some quality sativa (DP or MG) to get you up and outta the LZB

I can recommend some quality sativa (DP or MG) to get you up and outta the LZB
The only problem with that is the only place I'd "get up" to is my wheelchair. 😂 Living with ms is a b*tch. What are ya gonna do though? Get high? Yeah, let's get high. Oops.. too late. :^|_~ 🤣

☠️

The only problem with that is the only place I'd "get up" to is my wheelchair. 😂 Living with ms is a b*tch. What are ya gonna do though? Get high? Yeah, let's get high. Oops.. too late. :^|_~ 🤣

☠️
Well that sucs sorry brother , I know a few that deal with your weight .
Did you have it all your life or developed later on?
My young neighbor found out she has it too
She has 3 small children under 4 , she is responding well to her treatments.
Wishing you well Brother,

Well that sucs sorry brother , I know a few that deal with your weight .
Did you have it all your life or developed later on?
My young neighbor found out she has it too
She has 3 small children under 4 , she is responding well to her treatments.
Wishing you well Brother,
It's a disease that develops later in life, though, I was relatively young when it hit me. I was 30, going on 53 now, so over 20 years of progression. It has definitely taken a toll, and not only on me, it has a pretty devastating effect on the whole family. I think it's somewhat fortunate that my grandchildren have never known me any other way, that way they didn't have to deal with watching that part of the decline. I was still walking when the oldest one was born but, she doesn't remember that.
I'm a pretty stubborn b*stard though, that's the only reason I'm still able to keep any kind of a grow going. Never say die! My signature line should make a little more sense now. The second one. 😁

☠️

It's a disease that develops later in life, though, I was relatively young when it hit me. I was 30, going on 53 now, so over 20 years of progression. It has definitely taken a toll, and not only on me, it has a pretty devastating effect on the whole family. I think it's somewhat fortunate that my grandchildren have never known me any other way, that way they didn't have to deal with watching that part of the decline. I was still walking when the oldest one was born but, she doesn't remember that.
I'm a pretty stubborn b*stard though, that's the only reason I'm still able to keep any kind of a grow going. Never say die! My signature line should make a little more sense now. The second one. 😁

☠️
I commend you.

☠️

kudos Brother

we had a member over at the other place , Ed Larkis , he is paralyzed from the waist down…

Ed is still an avid grower and his grows are an inspiration to me

ganja on!

We all love Papa. Known him a long time. He helped get this place back from the other asshats. Great undercover agent. If Keef only knew who Papa was. Papa had Keef in love with him. Funny as fk. Can't remember the name Papa was using to jack with Keef. Papa was a hot and sexy b.itch. had Keef taking cold showers.
😂😂😂

You don't buy me flowers anymore.
1676760067483.png
1676760123461.png

Latest posts

Back