SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You talking about these Hippie?

View attachment 321050
Yep, that's them. I've got 'em in black, yellow, pink, orange, and probably a few colors I'm forgetting about. Helps keep stuff organized as long as I write down my notes, and I'm meticulous about that.

I use to grow in DWCs with those and no medium. All I had was the neoprene inserts in a hole in the bucket.

f28t257p2642n3.jpg

Last edited:
I've grown from start to finish many times with HOT5s. They never have let me down.
I use T8s for vegging clones and such and have even grown out a few when my main flower room was full. Bulbs and fixtures are cheaper, and not a lot of lumens per watt loss.

Banana TK looking good and aging well. Some leaves turning red and yellow kind of in a good way well for me anyway. These girls are finishing up now so I expect to see a bit of yellow. Better than crunchy brown right?View attachment 321337

Looks great, exactly how I like to see them fade. Definitely better than crunchy brown! Like, by a country mile! (Or any other kind of mile, for that matter! 😁)

☠️

Latest posts

Back