SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deboned the first Banana TK plant last night as although the stems are not snapping yet, the buds seemed just right. I got three jars filled to the max (gonna move some out today to another jar to give it some breathing room) from the first plant and smelled the bedroom up good last night doing it
the humidity reading this morning was 69% so I left the tops off for a while and shake them up to let them air out a bit more.
I’ve waited to long before waiting till the stem snapped without taking note that my buds were perfect way before that so I’d rather be early than late on this step.
im very pleased with this grow and I have to say was actually a joy to do the deboning and the yield imo was much more than I thought it would be.
also I got a grocery bag full of sticky trim and popcorn buds that I’m gonna add this delicious smelling stuff to my next batch of dry ice kief which we both love to add to our experience and are now out of as I gave a lot away for Christmas. Will be a bit more stingy with this batch 😜
2236BB7C-1EF4-46E6-98CE-2CA2A2767495.jpeg

I’ll send you a couple of marleys hidden in baklava if you want to try it big 😊 you have been my biggest fan on this grow 🥰

awwwwww that is so kind of you and gawd know i love me some baklava!…but i better pass , we have a nazi running our incoming mail and i am on her alert list for some reason , imagine that lol.

( they are trying to hire someone new , the nazi is from HQ and only temp until a new one is hired )

maybe me and Swede will stop by and have some coffee and a marley with you and Mr SG when we hit the Road this summer

All the winter harvest is in jars now. Got 12 full quart jars of three new strains for my little pharmacy. Had a little less than 3 oz of various stuff left of all three strains to donate to the rolling tray for early samples as it cures too. All in all, I am very happy with this grow. No problem children, no bugs, no PM and not a bad yield either. 😎
3BEFCB86-33E1-4DCB-8691-82FF667B24CE.jpeg

I am very interested to see how your snow leopard comes out. Looks like a great lineup.
Me too. So excited to grow it outside this year. The seedlings popped up now just got to figure a plan to get a female and sink her in the ground for the summer grow. All my line up seeds sprouted except only one freak show out of 6. I will try them again after I get everything repotted. The freaks have been known to be slow natured tho so maybe they are just taking their time.

Me too. So excited to grow it outside this year. The seedlings popped up now just got to figure a plan to get a female and sink her in the ground for the summer grow. All my line up seeds sprouted except only one freak show out of 6. I will try them again after I get everything repotted. The freaks have been known to be slow natured tho so maybe they are just taking their time.
Sorry about the FS’s. I think I had 7 out of 8 pop. 😟

Sorry about the FS’s. I think I had 7 out of 8 pop. 😟
Funny they all popped but just haven’t shown their little heads yet. Well except for one. All my other seeds popped and came up quick so I’ll be busy potting them up. I’ll look at the freaks closer when I’m in there. I just mixed the green and white phenos together. They popped in the paper towel so maybe they are shy.
im going thru plant management planning now anyways trying to figure out how to hide all the plants till I get my females. this is the first time aside from the freaks that I will have to sex plants as I’ve always grown feminized seeds. I will figure it out. May try cloning some trimmings and put them in 12/12 to find out early. This stuff never gets boring to me 😊

why yes , yes it does

i go from paper towel to grow plugs in a beer cup

most strains will show sex somewhere in the 5-10 node growth

a few will not show sex and we up pot them anyway to a 2 gal pot

its a hassle sometimes
If they show sex without having to put them thru flower stage at 5-10 node grow, that would be perfect. I can keep them squeezed in the tent until then

If they show sex without having to put them thru flower stage at 5-10 node grow, that would be perfect. I can keep them squeezed in the tent until then

ive sexed plants for years like that , mistakes are made , we embrace the process

those of us who grow in freedom , like unlimited space and 99 plant count , we sometimes take it for granted

but getting busted n kansass’ for cultivation keeps my feet on the ground and i am so blessed to have little to no restrictions on my garden , indoors or out

it should be like this in every state in america

ive sexed plants for years like that , mistakes are made , we embrace the process

those of us who grow in freedom , like unlimited space and 99 plant count , we sometimes take it for granted

but getting busted n kansass’ for cultivation keeps my feet on the ground and i am so blessed to have little to no restrictions on my garden , indoors or out

it should be like this in every state in america
I gonna need y’all’s help when the sexing thing comes. I’ll probably be going crazy with anxiety.

Latest posts

Back