SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been super windy the last few days. When I went to check the autos on the back porch, one, the chocolate mint had bent over about 10” down below the top buds that got heavy in the wind. I should have tied them a little higher up. It didn’t break but definitely bent down creasing the stem. I lifted her top back up and tied her off a bit higher. (First pic) Don’t know if the top will continue to grow but it seems to not mind it as I’ve seen no damage so far from it since yesterday.
second picture is of the purple lemonade auto buds much darker purple but not as big as the same age plant growing inside. (3rd pic is inside sister of the same plant) I think they got stunted a little when I put them outside but both outside autos continue to build buds thicker.

these outside autos need to finish up as they are throwing my plant count off…

IMG_8047.jpeg

IMG_8045.jpeg

IMG_8048.jpeg

When I went to check the autos on the back porch, one, the chocolate mint had bent over about 10” down below the top buds that got heavy in the wind. I should have tied them a little higher up. It didn’t break but definitely bent down creasing the stem. I lifted her top back up and tied her off a bit higher.
Mother Nature doing the supercropping for you?

It’s been super windy the last few days. When I went to check the autos on the back porch, one, the chocolate mint had bent over about 10” down below the top buds that got heavy in the wind. I should have tied them a little higher up. It didn’t break but definitely bent down creasing the stem. I lifted her top back up and tied her off a bit higher. (First pic) Don’t know if the top will continue to grow but it seems to not mind it as I’ve seen no damage so far from it since yesterday.
second picture is of the purple lemonade auto buds much darker purple but not as big as the same age plant growing inside. (3rd pic is inside sister of the same plant) I think they got stunted a little when I put them outside but both outside autos continue to build buds thicker.

these outside autos need to finish up as they are throwing my plant count off…

View attachment 329504
View attachment 329505
View attachment 329506
Beautiful! Love the purple lemonade

I’m looking forward to trying the purple lemonade too. I’ve grown weed with purple leaves before but never with beautiful purple buds. I’m growing another purple bud strain this summer one in the tent and one outside called tropical poison. I must have been feeling a little purple when I was doing my seed order but am looking forward to seeing if I get more purple buds on the photos like theses beautiful autos.
thanks so much for all y’all’s kind comments As pretty as that bud was tho, I had to vote for Lesso‘s beautiful frosty bud in BOTM. Good luck @Lesso im thinking that new banner is yours 🥰

I’m looking forward to trying the purple lemonade too. I’ve grown weed with purple leaves before but never with beautiful purple buds. I’m growing another purple bud strain this summer one in the tent and one outside called tropical poison. I must have been feeling a little purple when I was doing my seed order but am looking forward to seeing if I get more purple buds on the photos like theses beautiful autos.
thanks so much for all y’all’s kind comments As pretty as that bud was tho, I had to vote for Lesso‘s beautiful frosty bud in BOTM. Good luck @Lesso im thinking that new banner is yours 🥰
Hey thanks for that! Yeah I might actually get one through lol ...I've only been on the forum since 2012 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back