SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I really neglected my poor inside plants waiting for the crowd of outside plants to move out. They got a very needed transplant today. They were all rootbound and got drowned the other day during an emergency watering after dying of thirst (shame on me…). They had bright green leaves and clawing from the water torture I’m sure. I up-potted them into their final 5 gallon containers with mycorrhizae in new strawberry soil and gave the outside edges a watering in hopes that they will regain life again. I’m pretty sure they will make a turnaround just sad that I let them go this way. Maybe should have moved the other plants out a week ago just didn’t think of it. Silly me…

these are the pictures of the poor girls. Hopefully I will be able to post a better one in a few days…🙁
IMG_7866.jpeg

these are Godfather OG and Tropicana Poison

On a good note, I did find some more females in the outdoor crew including one I was waiting for to complete my 4 outdoor plants. The herijuana x blueberry will be joining the snow leopard, the Durban Poison x Triangle kush and the Tropicana Poison outside this year two in the ground and two in 25 gallon pots. I now have another tool under my belt (sexing cannabis plants) so I no longer have to buy @oldfogey8 dozens of oysters and girly magazines to get her done so to speak. 😂 I also learned that the little microscope gadget I clip to my phone is the jam on early detection of sex. There are 3 additional females and 3 I’m still waiting to unveil their identities. The girls from that group will be gifted to my son.
let’s get this outdoor party started ✌️

On a good note, I did find some more females in the outdoor crew including one I was waiting for to complete my 4 outdoor plants. The herijuana x blueberry will be joining the snow leopard, the Durban Poison x Triangle kush and the Tropicana Poison outside this year two in the ground and two in 25 gallon pots. I now have another tool under my belt (sexing cannabis plants) so I no longer have to buy @oldfogey8 dozens of oysters and girly magazines to get her done so to speak. 😂 I also learned that the little microscope gadget I clip to my phone is the jam on early detection of sex. There are 3 additional females and 3 I’m still waiting to unveil their identities. The girls from that group will be gifted to my son.

you are gonna have some fun in the garden this summer lemme’ tell yas..

some Durban x TK last year

1B5370A1-22E5-4BEA-8550-85AE1D9E2B7E.jpeg

The girls from that group will be gifted to my son.
Would you consider adopting me? I'm pretty much house broke and can be handy around the house if you can motivate my lazy ass. Large caliber handguns work the best.

Thanks for the reminder big 😊

my pleasure

after i posted that , i thought to myself that , i bet SG already knows that…

but i posted it anyway , i guess it is by habit now

ive thrown various fertilizers in the bottoms of the holes i did for themplants

and i will do the same when i harden off Putes moms , dig some big holes and fill withnsome ProMix and maybe some Jacks ferts or even some time released Osmocote

and then its mostly water the rest of the season

my pleasure

after i posted that , i thought to myself that , i bet SG already knows that…

but i posted it anyway , i guess it is by habit now

ive thrown various fertilizers in the bottoms of the holes i did for themplants

and i will do the same when i harden off Putes moms , dig some big holes and fill withnsome ProMix and maybe some Jacks ferts or even some time released Osmocote

and then its mostly water the rest of the season
I’m glad you did post it. I’m pretty scatterbrain at times and need to be reminded but actually I’ve already hit all the ones outside with Spinasod twice in two weeks but now put the bottle where I can see it so I remember to take it with me when I check the plants. I’ll have to remember to look at my notes from last year too to see what else I’m forgetting.
I didn’t fill the hole with new dirt or add nutes but did use about a half of bag of the preloaded strawberry soil from FF that they were already in around the plant. I’m hoping those worms that make my jalapeños grow 6 ft tall also help my weed plants. I’m really excited to grow in the ground this year but I know that anything could happen. You will probably be hearing my plea for help at every crisis 😁 thanx again for your reminder post I like your habit of doing it. ✌️

Sometimes I was a little bug who could live on the planet cannabis.

My last two outside plants are finally enjoying some new soil today in their 25 gallon pots. One of these were suppose to go in the ground but due to the guy that’s suppose to fix/rebuild my steps schedule I won’t be able to sink it there. Maybe a transplant later? I don’t know from a 25 gallon pot but we shall see.
IMG_7951.jpeg

IMG_7952.jpeg

also the plants I sunk in the ground last week are getting some new growth so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they are enjoying their partly sunny spot 🤞

IMG_7954.jpeg
IMG_7953.jpeg

your plant in the 25 gal cloth pot should finish ok , we have had cloth pots on the ground and some of the roots grew through the bottom and into the ground

your plant in the 25 gal cloth pot should finish ok , we have had cloth pots on the ground and some of the roots grew through the bottom and into the ground
I could cut a hole in the bottom and sink it down a bit after they finish the steps. Don’t know if that would help any or just make a big mess. I cut a hole in the Josie plant I had growing in this spot last year to check the roots after I started losing her (trying to forget that…). The pot held up pretty good even after I cut the bottom out. I’ll probably just let her grow in that pot. It does make it easy to move in an emergency which came in handy last year.
speaking of the Josie, we are smoking a Josie righg now which Mr Subbie now says he likes the last grow better than the Josie. I agree the three strains I grew in our last tents were all awesome.

Latest posts

Back