SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Yorkers 21 years of age and older can grow up to 6 cannabis plants in their home for personal use (3 mature plants and 3 immature plants) and a maximum of twelve plants per household (6 mature plants and 6 immature plants).
I don’t count the immature plants. They sell them at the grow store. When I asked them about that they said they had less than 3% THC and didn’t count. It’s kind of a don’t ask don’t tell to me… That’s my story and I’m sticking to it… 😊 just got rid of the dozen or so clones to new homes so that helps too.

Found another male in the summer crop. Plants look really healthy. Only found 1 female so far but my hopes are high that there will be more. Had no problem cutting it off at the dirt and trashing the males so that’s a new thing for me…

this is the summer tent. The top plants are the ones I’m sexing. Hoping to let them stay in this tent for a couple more weeks and put them out two weeks later this year. Have not topped any of the outside plants yet as I’m not worried about them being to tall.
IMG_7817.jpeg

This is the auto tent. Took them all out this morning, gave them a little trimming not much. Everyone has nice blooms and I’m excited to see them at this stage. Autos are a nice side fun for me…
IMG_7820.jpeg

the purple lemonade is suppose to have purple flowers. It’s starting to turn now. I have one of these outside that got kicked out of the ten for more room. It is turning quicker but the buds are not quite as large so we will see

70472739808__DF5FDA7F-7C8D-4B60-B37F-AEF44D3D24B5.jpeg

the sour diesel and Acapulco gold is also looking promising. And getting some nice smells in the tent. So far the purple lemonade smells the strongest
IMG_7821.jpeg
IMG_7822.jpeg

the outside girls are hanging in there with the lower temps wind and rain. I delivered one of them to my daughters house last night.
IMG_7825.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7823.jpeg
    IMG_7823.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
In Michigan, you can have 12 plants, but you can only keep ten ounces of buds at home and have 2.5 on your person when in public. Yeah, right. I'll destroy the extra pounds by fire, one joint at a time.
Yes no kidding who is going to have 12 plants and only keep ten ounces and trash the rest. Not this guy!

Hide it in your underwear drawer. They never look there 🤣
Well it still beats being in an illegal state! I would definitely have more than that. One year I had one right at 13’ and she was a beast I will have to find a picture one day. Hardly no males that year and I ended up with a massive harvest that I had to gift away so it wouldn’t go bad.

Well it still beats being in an illegal state! I would definitely have more than that. One year I had one right at 13’ and she was a beast I will have to find a picture one day. Hardly no males that year and I ended up with a massive harvest that I had to gift away so it wouldn’t go bad.
Go bad?

Hide it in your underwear drawer. They never look there 🤣
Haven't worn underbunners since '67, and I'm pretty sure my drawer full of tie dyed T shirts would be the first place they'd look.
I had several ziplocks that dried out pretty quickly that I had to get rid of. Last year I used all jars and it was much better
Triple bag your ziplocks and stick 'em in the freezer. They'll keep for a year or better with no loss of taste or buzz.

Latest posts

Back