SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning SubG have a happy Memorial Day are you having company today? Not me. Just another peaceful day here.:cool:
Good morning ness. No company planned but that could always change. I’m hoping that everyone is having fun enjoying their day without us 😁. Nice and peaceful here too. Plan on doing transplanting of inside pots getting ready for flower and putting my last drying clone plant GDP into jars. Should fill a couple of quart jars to add to my stash. Hope your day stays peaceful 💕

I guess I need to look at your good notes 😊 I really don’t want 10ft but I’ll take it if it’s healthy. I know I will run into problems too but I do keep a close eye on them so I hope to catch problems as they come along hoping it won’t be to late as always stressing the entire time when I screw up... I do plan to top soon to get them filled out and growing with a reasonable growth pattern. We get very hot and humid weather here and I fight the bugs in my vegetable garden so I’m sure I see some of those bugs that also enjoy cannabis. Also have have a tremendous amount of shade in my yard good for the electric bill but maybe the plant would do better with more sun. They all see a bit of sunshine in their day and seem to be doing ok so far. In fact they might enjoy the shade who knows. I had planned for two of the plants to be planted directly in the dirt but changed my mind to 25 gallon pots in the last minute in case for some reason I would need to move them. I have two on the deck in drip pans and the other two sitting directly on the ground under a 100 year oak tree. I’m hoping that the shade will help with humidity issues. How tall do you think your plants will get in those 50 gal bags. you appear to have sun all day there in that spot. How often do you water in the hot summer and where abouts you live in the world. Good luck as well on your summer grow 😎
Bags are a smart move, you can move them around for sun and shade place them close to the house in extrem wind. I live near Boston Ma and use about 24 gallons a day in the morning. On 90 degree days i have to water again around 3pm the plants aveage between 8 and 10 feet.
016.JPG
003.JPG

Wish I could do that. Texas frowns on pot trees.😁
That's why I grow Autos outside. Short and easy to conceal.
Plus I grow for personal only and don't smoke enough to grow that much at a time.

Last edited:
Bags are a smart move, you can move them around for sun and shade place them close to the house in extrem wind. I live near Boston Ma and use about 24 gallons a day in the morning. On 90 degree days i have to water again around 3pm the plants aveage between 8 and 10 feet. View attachment 298568View attachment 298566
Do you pahk ya cah in the hahvahd yahd?

I am near Woo-stah. Late flower season is a ***** in the northeast. My outdoor plants are kept under 6 feet and some of the severe t storm winds have knocked them over. I am sure the airfoil coefficient on 10 ft sequoia’s is much higher.

Last edited:
Bags are a smart move, you can move them around for sun and shade place them close to the house in extrem wind. I live near Boston Ma and use about 24 gallons a day in the morning. On 90 degree days i have to water again around 3pm the plants aveage between 8 and 10 feet. View attachment 298568View attachment 298566
I figured you had to use a lot of water especially in that sunshine. The larger bag should help this year but would surly be harder to move around. I’m sure I will use a lot of water too as all my deck plants need daily watering I hope you keep an update post now and then so I can watch your grow. I’m open for any outdoor tips you have in your notebook 😎

Wish I could do that. Texas frowns on pot trees.😁
That's why I grow Autos outside. Short and easy to conceal.
Plus I grow for personal only and don't smoke enough to grow that much at a time.
Here in Massachsetts, plants are supposed to be inaccessible to the public. My security system is my barking dog alarm and if that fails, me so I figure I am within the law. ;)

Here in Massachsetts, plants are supposed to be inaccessible to the public. My security system is my barking dog alarm and if that fails, me so I figure I am within the law. ;)
Mine are in my fenced in backyard one of my neighbors has a privacy fence and never come out of his house. The other, we share a rail fence with wire to keep our dogs in so you can see the plants from that side. Although I didn’t plant any plants on that side of the yard, once they get some height they will probably be more noticeable. I don’t worry about my neighbors as much as their party guests I don’t know. I try to keep it on the lowdown very few people know I grow and I’d like to keep it that way.

Mine are in my fenced in backyard one of my neighbors has a privacy fence and never come out of his house. The other, we share a rail fence with wire to keep our dogs in so you can see the plants from that side. Although I didn’t plant any plants on that side of the yard, once they get some height they will probably be more noticeable. I don’t worry about my neighbors as much as their party guests I don’t know. I try to keep it on the lowdown very few people know I grow and I’d like to keep it that way.
Keeping it secret is key. When I grow outside, late flower time is pretty stressful. The smell gives me away and I have some neighbors I don’t trust(one with a methhead loser daughter)…

In Michigan, they can't be seen from a joining property or road, and they've got to be fenced on five sides and secured with a lock and key. Mine were in a 6'X8'X32' "pot pen", wrapped on the sides with opaque plastic sheathing, and secured with the tiniest, cheapest little lock that I could find. Passed a HEMP* raid, but I know the chintzy lock made 'em laugh.

*HEMP stands for Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting. Dudes came in like gangbusters. All vehicles were unmarked except for the MSP SUV with a bite-bite dog. Had their little blue gloves on and were prepared to jerk my babies and drag my fanny to jail. A Med card saved my butt.

In Michigan, they can't be seen from a joining property or road, and they've got to be fenced on five sides and secured with a lock and key. Mine were in a 6'X8'X32' "pot pen", wrapped on the sides with opaque plastic sheathing, and secured with the tiniest, cheapest little lock that I could find. Passed a HEMP* raid, but I know the chintzy lock made 'em laugh.

*HEMP stands for Help Eradicate Marijuana Planting. Dudes came in like gangbusters. All vehicles were unmarked except for the MSP SUV with a bite-bite dog. Had their little blue gloves on and were prepared to jerk my babies and drag my fanny to jail. A Med card saved my butt.
Mass is similar but I try to use stealth instead. I am not really within the law…

I was. The whole gang of 'em headed out back except for one that saw me standing in the window watching him. He heads for my front door and I beat him to it.
"Can I help you"
"Yeah, we had a fly over report that you were growing marijuana in your back yard."
"Yep"
"You gotta card?"
"Yep"
"Can I see it?"
"Yep"
I close the door in his face and get my card and driver's license and take 'em back out to show him.
"How many plants you got out there?"
"You tell me. You've got six guys out there. Surely you got one that can count."
He smiles and says, "You're allowed 12. Why do you only have 9?"
"That's all I need."
"Well, OK Mr. Hippie. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I was. The whole gang of 'em headed out back except for one that saw me standing in the window watching him. He heads for my front door and I beat him to it.
"Can I help you"
"Yeah, we had a fly over report that you were growing marijuana in your back yard."
"Yep"
"You gotta card?"
"Yep"
"Can I see it?"
"Yep"
I close the door in his face and get my card and driver's license and take 'em back out to show him.
"How many plants you got out there?"
"You tell me. You've got six guys out there. Surely you got one that can count."
He smiles and says, "You're allowed 12. Why do you only have 9?"
"That's all I need."
"Well, OK Mr. Hippie. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Last time I had a fly over Bastard came at 4am in the morn and Locked my azz up

Latest posts

Back