SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full on storm troopers repelling down from the choppers
with machine guns
tenor.gif
“…And said watch him folks 'cause he's a thouroughly dangerous man”

CDB

Do you pahk ya cah in the hahvahd yahd?

I am near Woo-stah. Late flower season is a ***** in the northeast. My outdoor plants are kept under 6 feet and some of the severe t storm winds have knocked them over. I am sure the airfoil coefficient on 10 ft sequoia’s is much higher.
Next time I get wind I'll show you folks what I do, easy trick.

I know where you live LOL, but is anything really legal, they will get you if they chose to
The grow store sells clones near me I asked how they could have so many and sell them. The guy working there told me that there is some loophole that they are not considered illegal plants till they have more than 3.5% THC which is when they are in flower. going with that concept anything in veg doesn’t count? Well I’m just going on one guys opinion from a grow store. My state doesn’t distinguish Between veg and flower. Perhaps they will figure that out…

Wish I could do that. Texas frowns on pot trees.😁
That's why I grow Autos outside. Short and easy to conceal.
Plus I grow for personal only and don't smoke enough to grow that much at a time.
Yeah the wifes a chimminey for sure. We don't sell it, when folks ask we give it away. As you know I was ripped on my 1st year out, and last years should last us till October when the next harvest is do. It's much cheaper than buying it and we know what's in it. Kids are dieing from fentanyl added to weed they buy on the street. My Bruce Banner got great reviews form folks who think it's dispensary quality. I'm hoping i can do that again this year.

Yeah the wifes a chimminey for sure. We don't sell it, when folks ask we give it away. As you know I was ripped on my 1st year out, and last years should last us till October when the next harvest is do. It's much cheaper than buying it and we know what's in it. Kids are dieing from fentanyl added to weed they buy on the street. My Bruce Banner got great reviews form folks who think it's dispensary quality. I'm hoping i can do that again this year.
Yep. Selling it is when flying under the radar goes out the window. I think my kids were selling mine to their friends(which I told them not to do). And that was before recreational was legal. Dummies…

Yep. Selling it is when flying under the radar goes out the window. I think my kids were selling mine to their friends(which I told them not to do). And that was before recreational was legal. Dummies…
We give some away but ours is just for personal use. Yeah, not to smart kids selling it to their friends for sure

We give some away but ours is just for personal use. Yeah, not to smart kids selling it to their friends for sure
Pretty sure all their friends got a tour of the tent:mad:. Our house was the place they all hung out. I preferred having my kids at home instead of out buying weed and god knows what else from god knows who…

I don't smoke enough to use 5% of what I've been growing. I give almost all of it away. At least I have been. Not sure I have enough friends who smoke for what I'm drying now. My wife's professor friends are supposedly a bunch of stoners, though. They might take up the slack.

Going to keep the plant count under five from now on. Never been much for toeing the line, I just don't know what to do with all the extra weed.

do what I do crash, find some kind folk and share the excess...I made serious bank back in the day so now I grow 12 plants and give 10 away, keeping what I deem the best...gives me a good feeling to know I am giving relief and enjoyment to those not as fortunate as myself...it comes back 10 fold...

Latest posts

Back