SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gorilla glue plant did quite a bit of re-vegging but is not totally out of control Some of the buds split into two buds but they keep growing taller and filling out so I expect to have a bit more trim time on this plant but still a decent yield as long as I can keep it alive till harvest.
E0EF0233-6E13-49C7-A3C5-68171729D596.jpeg
D3A5D47B-397E-4390-BFEC-DB057A669111.jpeg

The crazy freaks…unfortunately one of my freakshow plants was a boy so he had to go. But fortunately, the other was a female and she’s finally showing signs of early bloom. Looking forward to seeing this interesting plant finish up. She got the same flower nutes as everyone else today.
A23EC1F1-E5DF-445E-BE74-E9FBE089A2B6.jpeg
F7401243-E557-4429-AE86-141823CD0D65.jpeg
0B2F3BEE-83C4-4760-A3E8-FA6DCFCC5E7A.jpeg

In the flower tent is my second chance to smoke some of that Josie girl I’m losing outside. These three plants are her babies. I got the seed from big so I’m really sad that the outside plant didn’t do well and hope that big isn’t disappointed in me…
today I finally got in to trim them up and defoliate but you can hardly tell I did. Will have to do more but will do a bit each time I go in the tent now so as not to take to many off at one time. They do have a nice spread on the second net tho and everything looks healthy enough to turn on to 12/12 starting tonight so it will be fun watching them too. The under sides have been cleaned up nice too.
57BF4040-EE0A-434E-9E97-26A9C195772E.jpeg
66621235-4368-4F58-8CFD-A7289370C16B.jpeg

The crazy freaks…unfortunately one of my freakshow plants was a boy so he had to go. But fortunately, the other was a female and she’s finally showing signs of early bloom. Looking forward to seeing this interesting plant finish up. She got the same flower nutes as everyone else today.
View attachment 307181View attachment 307182View attachment 307183
I have seen pics of Freaks that grew very vigorously but both yours and mine are pretty spotty. Crash’s looks a lot denser but I think he grew it indoors for most of its veg. Maybe it was the late start. I am afraid the stems on mine won’t support good bud growth but I hope to be surprised. I am looking forward to some sativa smoke. My son came over today and saw mine and laughed at how weird they look. He also said he loved the buzz from the sativa I grew many years ago. He said it gave him the energy to work out as hard as he ever has. I looked back at past grows and harvested outdoor plants around Oct 25th. That would put me at about 10 weeks in flower. I hope they finish outside. I would prefer to not have to finish under LED’s.

In the flower tent is my second chance to smoke some of that Josie girl I’m losing outside. These three plants are her babies. I got the seed from big so I’m really sad that the outside plant didn’t do well and hope that big isn’t disappointed in me…
today I finally got in to trim them up and defoliate but you can hardly tell I did. Will have to do more but will do a bit each time I go in the tent now so as not to take to many off at one time. They do have a nice spread on the second net tho and everything looks healthy enough to turn on to 12/12 starting tonight so it will be fun watching them too. The under sides have been cleaned up nice too.
View attachment 307184View attachment 307185

disappointed?
he-ll no!

anyone who grows cannabis long enough will have to eventually deal with some kind of a problem

all the growers I know have fecked up more that one grow…lol

shiat happens and we try and learn as we go

even after all my diligent spraying to prevent bugs , I found some aphids this morning as I watered and inspected the grow

not very many , but it still bugged me a little ..lol

so yeah , you are doing an excellent job at gardening , you are very diligent , meticulous , and hungry to learn!

those Josie clones look awesome!

besides , I’ve got some more Josie seeds and I would send you more in a heartbeat

ganja on with your bad self!

disappointed?
he-ll no!

anyone who grows cannabis long enough will have to eventually deal with some kind of a problem

all the growers I know have fecked up more that one grow…lol

shiat happens and we try and learn as we go

even after all my diligent spraying to prevent bugs , I found some aphids this morning as I watered and inspected the grow

not very many , but it still bugged me a little ..lol

so yeah , you are doing an excellent job at gardening , you are very diligent , meticulous , and hungry to learn!

those Josie clones look awesome!

besides , I’ve got some more Josie seeds and I would send you more in a heartbeat

ganja on with your bad self!
I have happy tears big… I was so disappointed with that plant after it being so healthy it’s entire grow. Maybe it was one that should have been planted directly in the ground. Maybe it didn’t get enough water as several times I had to give it emergency water because the pot was light. It took three times the water as my other plants. The clones drink the same way and I love a heavy drinker. I will try to take care of the clones in hopes that my pay it forward gift will reap a good harvest in about 3 months or so. Thanks for the touching response. 💕

I have happy tears big… I was so disappointed with that plant after it being so healthy it’s entire grow. Maybe it was one that should have been planted directly in the ground. Maybe it didn’t get enough water as several times I had to give it emergency water because the pot was light. It took three times the water as my other plants. The clones drink the same way and I love a heavy drinker. I will try to take care of the clones in hopes that my pay it forward gift will reap a good harvest in about 3 months or so. Thanks for the touching response. 💕

yep , it was a combination of circumstances and you did the best you could under the circumstances

and I agree with you , me thinks the Josie is better suited growing in ground or , in huge containers!

your trial and tribulations are duly noted and will help us growers do a better job with this particular strandivar , I will also pass the info along to the. Realtor of this flavor and others in the goat and monkey kingdom

just wait until you see an almost fully grown 3-4 pound plant die from fusarium in 24 hours

talk about gut wrenching

i once used some contaminated acid rain water and killed 4 huge plants in 24 hours

it is enough to make a grower cry , especially if that is their livelihood , been there done that

3 years ago we had a biblical plague of aphids , mites , and hail/ wind storms and I lost 90% of my crop and had to drive to Denver and buy my herb from a fellow grower who puts his fish back in the water lol……really good Top Shelf herbs I might add , I am very picky about what goes in my body and this grower hits a home run when it comes to quality…..5 Star Herb

so yeah , keep your chin up

I’m sure it was a terrible feeling gut wrenching like you say in all the above grows. I do feel lucky to have had such a fun hobby for retirement and am getting use to dealing with the stress of the occasional muddle that comes along and every grow seems to have them I guess. I’m sure I haven't seen my last muddle.
im sure you did get some quality backup weed from the guy that throws the fish back. Would love to visit that spot for sure…😎

my chin is up again. Thanks big 😊

So those that wait for their jalapeño peppers to turn red, does this also come with the rough skin? When I wait for them they always look like this. The meat is thinner and skin a bit tougher. They do seem to have a better taste tho for cooking but just not as appealing to me
View attachment 307215

that is Perfect!

I look for the wrinkles , those are the good ones!

I have seen pics of Freaks that grew very vigorously but both yours and mine are pretty spotty. Crash’s looks a lot denser but I think he grew it indoors for most of its veg. Maybe it was the late start. I am afraid the stems on mine won’t support good bud growth but I hope to be surprised. I am looking forward to some sativa smoke. My son came over today and saw mine and laughed at how weird they look. He also said he loved the buzz from the sativa I grew many years ago. He said it gave him the energy to work out as hard as he ever has. I looked back at past grows and harvested outdoor plants around Oct 25th. That would put me at about 10 weeks in flower. I hope they finish outside. I would prefer to not have to finish under LED’s.

She is a bit scanty but I figure at least I don’t have to figure out what to defoliate 😂. That crazy bushy plant of crash’s is sweet.

Latest posts

Back