SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well. I’m trying my best to prevent ant budrot to my last two outdoor plants. I have removed a few potential buds but when I opened them they still looked ok. Still inspecting every bud everyday which takes quite a while even for just two plants…
View attachment 307829

On my bud rot I took the good buds early because it's endless with bud rot it climbs bud to bud to fast I say I lost about in total a whole plant. I'll be sure to have better ventilation next spring.

On my bud rot I took the good buds early because it's endless with bud rot it climbs bud to bud to fast I say I lost about in total a whole plant. I'll be sure to have better ventilation next spring

the budrot is killing off a lot of plants in my area. I’ve have seen big beautiful plants that came from clones I gave out that are planted in the ground and look much better than mine. Most of the growers I know have no idea and have only watered their plants with no nutes. I give them advice about trimming, bugs, nutes and bloom rot but that’s as far as it goes. I have learned a few lessons from this first outdoor grow and hope too to do better next year.

the budrot is killing off a lot of plants in my area. I’ve have seen big beautiful plants that came from clones I gave out that are planted in the ground and look much better than mine. Most of the growers I know have no idea and have only watered their plants with no nutes. I give them advice about trimming, bugs, nutes and bloom rot but that’s as far as it goes. I have learned a few lessons from this first outdoor grow and hope too to do better next year.
You guys have had a rough summer it sounds like. Daily rain is a killer when it comes to cannabis and bud rot.

Nuke Tech?...that's where the Navy wanted me to, until I took the physical, was rejected due to my Back & Hips. I wanted to be a Seal, had been working out twice a day for 2 years and running a 6 mile Cross-Country trail everyday also but it was a no go...broke my heart! At that point I had no pain in either region, but they were right, had Fusion Surgery on my Back and both Hips replaced, not a lot of fun! Gonna be the 6 Million Dollar Man if this keeps up! LOL!
Ha
They offered me the job after you turned it down
But I too had to turn it down

I got critters
1662215890090.png

Latest posts

Back