SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. I wish I had trained mine better. Mine were inside last night and today because we have been getting a summers worth of rain in 48 hours.
Mine has to suffer with what my other two plants left are putting up with I have no room inside for her. humidity has not bothered her much yet. I think she can take a lot for some reason. I check her for bugs everyday but thats about it other than water and feed the same as the others

View attachment 308176View attachment 308177View attachment 308178
freakshow plant showing a lot of little pretty budsites. They have a couple months to grow big and I’m kicking back with the popcorn now just waiting for the freak-show to start
Looks fine to me Guv'Ner!
Marty.jpg

Fed the Josie girls in the flower tent today. They have been in flower for eleven days and are just starting to show signs of flower.
8708DA01-813C-4569-9115-97834D08A514.jpeg

been having trouble keeping it cool in the tent. My flower tent is located in my utility room which has no air conditioning and also contains my gas furnace and hot water heater. It does have a great window to vent out of tho and i can crack the top of it to cool it off mostly in the winter as that’s when the furnace runs more. Now my tent temp the last few days have been in the low 90s. The girls don’t seem to mind the heat at all for some reason. These plants are extra strong with strong leaves that need clippers to trim. I defoliated again today tons of leaves and again can’t even tell by looking at them but will continue to clear the way for those bud site to see light each time I open the tent.
25D4A926-DC64-4A73-9AFE-C70E0F84592C.jpeg
6FFC6537-55D9-4C65-B90A-4211A37614B4.jpeg
F8B9018E-D2C3-4F3C-9590-511F4FBF1245.jpeg

Josie girls are starting to stretch in the flower tent.(day 15) Some already have little blooms 12” up Starting at the top of the net. I am very excited to see these plants finish up as they hold a special meaning to me not to mention I lost my beautiful outdoor Josie. They seem to love the crazy heat they have to endure around 90F most of the time but will start to cool down a bit this fall. The humidity tuns about 45% which they seem to like too. They seem to always need defoliating so I’m doing that every time I see them.
C340E87F-9949-4979-A8C2-9751D2BCCF56.jpeg

So all my peeps that I gave clones to and some that are growing on their own are gettin anxious about their outside weed being ready for harvest. They want me to come and check it. I just assumed that none would be ready until next month. I didn’t look at my trichomes yet for some reason until today. Looks like quite a bit of amber already started on my dosidos plant so maybe some is ready now Or at least sooner than next month?
1627870E-46C1-4358-B6AD-A2E60E80CEDC.jpeg

I guess it would be nice if it were ready early so I would no longer have to worry about bud rot killing it as it has many plants in my area even two of my four outside plants (not including the freak which will go well into next month I’m sure…) if all the buds look like this, it won’t be long before I have 30% amber which is what I usually shoot for… I’m gonna look at them closer today

My OFSG plants are only about 5 weeks since showing pistils. The Fresks are about a week behind. I am figuring on mid October they will be ready. What a difference latitude makes…

Latest posts

Back