SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a week a head of you, I looking around Oct 7
My past outside grows went to late October but it is strain dependent for sure. I just checked the trichomes. Mostly cloudy with a bit of clears mixed in. The plants in my yard are all pollinated so I will be letting them ripen as long as I can. Maybe I will harvest the freaks in steps to compare the buzz for future reference. The hillside crew will get chopped earlier most likely.

My past outside grows went to late October but it is strain dependent for sure. I just checked the trichomes. Mostly cloudy with a bit of clears mixed in. The plants in my yard are all pollinated so I will be letting them ripen as long as I can. Maybe I will harvest the freaks in steps to compare the buzz for future reference. The hillside crew will get chopped earlier most likely.
I took a good part of a bud that had the start of rot from Cattie eating the top leaves around the bud and spreading down, most likely some Cattie poops in there too. Not bad but it was the start, so I clipped it.
Isolated that plant.
I dried it in sun and rolled up a joint of it, smoked last night Pinney taste and nice high just not ready though.
I have my fingers crossed that the rain and humidity stay away

I took a good part of a bud that had the start of rot from Cattie eating the top leaves around the bud and spreading down, most likely some Cattie poops in there too. Not bad but it was the start, so I clipped it.
Isolated that plant.
I dried it in sun and rolled up a joint of it, smoked last night Pinney taste and nice high just not ready though.
I have my fingers crossed that the rain and humidity stay away
It was 43 degrees here at 4:30 AM today. Hoping that spurs the purple colors along.

Is anyones outside weed ready for harvest already? I haven’t looked at all the buds yet and my gorilla glue plant outside is still milky white.

not yet

first one to harvest will be the Herijuana x Blueberry

and then there is the Molokai Frost , it will not finish here , from the looks I would guess it needs to go to at least Nov 1…….I will build a tent around her and cover her with frost cloth if I get ambitious

otherwise everything needs ________________<———insert your favorite weeks

D9304028-ED39-43F0-A1AB-1ED819729B43.jpeg

33ECE570-D999-457C-80C3-4599114EB9E4.jpeg

D7AA8519-C916-48CB-92C5-2A5DB53C0EBC.jpeg

A07D04B2-BF86-450C-8D65-8C6315CE8BD2.jpeg

A5F0782C-1086-4323-8640-0EFE4261FC27.jpeg

DC105D1A-9E49-4AA8-A335-E0D87918C3CC.jpeg

the Molokai Frost

A285D635-745A-44E6-9C3A-6E6F3F66F843.jpeg

0E052E9A-1180-4471-BD35-4DAC9367F603.jpeg

Is anyones outside weed ready for harvest already? I haven’t looked at all the buds yet and my gorilla glue plant outside is still milky white.
Funny you say that because my plants are looking the same way. I usually harvest around October 9th, but for some reason they are looking like some are already ready. My neighbor already cut down all but one of his plants. I checked the trichomes...idk.. some may be amber but I just can't see myself cutting these down yet. I do have some sativa dominant strains that I know for sure, without looking at trichomes, that they are going into October. Hmf, I guess I'm going to have to keep a better eye on things. Thanks for the post. I just thought I was seeing shit.

Yes, I’m surprised so soon. My gorilla glue plant is not ready tho. Put out the same day. Still milky white no amber
Gorilla Glue is sativa dominant I think. Sativas usually take longer. Can’t beat having plants that ripen at different times. Let’s you harvest some, trim and have a break before doing the same…

I just looked up the strain. Says it’s harvested between sept and oct. I had one plant in the tent that didn’t get a lot of yield but was a real mind high weed. I’m wondering how this plant from the same strain will compare. It’s not the high I am use to but we find ourselves in deep conversation when smoking it and doing crazy stuff like counting all the 37 gnomes in the crazy ladys yard on our bike ride. After you learn the buzz you can enhance it with your mind. I know it sounds crazy but it’s true. It can take you places…🙃

I just looked up the strain. Says it’s harvested between sept and oct. I had one plant in the tent that didn’t get a lot of yield but was a real mind high weed. I’m wondering how this plant from the same strain will compare. It’s not the high I am use to but we find ourselves in deep conversation when smoking it and doing crazy stuff like counting all the 37 gnomes in the crazy ladys yard on our bike ride. After you learn the buzz you can enhance it with your mind. I know it sounds crazy but it’s true. It can take you places…🙃
Nothings crazy when you can be a kid again for a little while, it's all about the fun.

Other stuff going on. I’m embarrassed to introduce you to Ms ugly who today finally showing amber trichomes so I can get her ugly self out of the tent. She had a tough time with me neglecting to check her PH runoff before it was to late. She does I must say have a lot of heavy dense and sticky buds. Can’t wait to see her without those ugly calmag leaves.

View attachment 296969

Latest posts

Back