SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You folks using MG should be happy that the Old Guard are gone. You'd be tied to a makeshift plywood pillory and beaten with a wet scampi for your hearsay.

They used to cringe when I mentioned I used MG nutes in my hydro. Guess growing kick ass buds on the cheap upset 'em. :)
mg.jpg

You folks using MG should be happy that the Old Guard are gone. You'd be tied to a makeshift plywood pillory and beaten with a wet scampi for your hearsay.

They used to cringe when I mentioned I used MG nutes in my hydro. Guess growing kick ass buds on the cheap upset 'em. :)
View attachment 297167
I think I started using it because you said you used it : )

Ive been using it for years. The old crew that was here would give me all kinds of shit about using it because the ppl making it was destroying the planet. So i ask them how the fk could they put gas in their car since BP was also destroying the planet. I told them if they stopped using products because its harmful to the planet,, what the fk was they going to eat.
Then again they are the same morons that told me i couldn't grow weed with HOT5s. I proved them wrong by posting my HOT5 grows from start to finish using MG. 😁

Well I guess I’ll give the MG a try with the five indoor girls. Just finished trimming another clone 3 of 4 one more in the tent waiting for me his time. This time GDP. Didn’t need a mask so I guess it was the GG strain I was allergic to a bit trimming. I have to say that the clone grow was not as exciting for me as the seed grow now that it’s all over. I did get an ok yield but the plants were not as beautiful the whole grow. I’m sure I will always make clones as I can’t stand to waste them but would only grow out if the mother was exceptional and I couldn’t live without it. And that may happen who knows. Looking forward to a seed grow again in the tent.
well on my way again to put this GDP on the drying rack.
D8F804CF-BC89-476C-9FB8-7351533B4539.jpeg

Well I guess I’ll give the MG a try with the five indoor girls. Just finished trimming another clone 3 of 4 one more in the tent waiting for me his time. This time GDP. Didn’t need a mask so I guess it was the GG strain I was allergic to a bit trimming. I have to say that the clone grow was not as exciting for me as the seed grow now that it’s all over. I did get an ok yield but the plants were not as beautiful the whole grow. I’m sure I will always make clones as I can’t stand to waste them but would only grow out if the mother was exceptional and I couldn’t live without it. And that may happen who knows. Looking forward to a seed grow again in the tent.
View attachment 297176
Your house must wreak of weed. My kid came home one afternoon and told me he could smell it down the street while driving it was so bad when I was trimming…

Your house must wreak of weed. My kid came home one afternoon and told me he could smell it down the street while driving it was so bad when I was trimming…
Yes it does stink to high heaven in my house from weed right now. I kinda like the smell of green weed in my house. I guess the two strains have their own unique smell maybe not that one would recognize as weed at all. Anyway I’m enjoying the air buzz today. My friends and family would probably think I’m making some smudge spray as my house usually smells like one herb or another.

View attachment 297167
look at that Hand . Looks like a Hippie's Hand
1652807597668.png

Since I installed the new veg tent in the laundry room with no ventilation system just a good light and a couple fans the vegging plant in there are maturing and creating quite a smell in our hallway. I really don’t mind the smell but the hubby asked me a couple times if it smelled like weed to me in The hallway. He is against a vent hole in the ceiling like I want to vent out the attic vent and I don’t want a bunch of ugly vent line like I have in the utility room venting out of the window in the flower tent which is he wants to do. Someone suggested on this site I forget who, I’m sorry if it were you but remind me please if it was. My memory ain’t worth beans anymore anyway someone mentioned venting in the room the ten was in. Long story short I got a good deal on a vivosun in-line duct fan and filter. It came and I installed it today and am venting in the room. There is no smell at all. I am amazed. May test it out with a flower session. If it starts to smell maybe we can talk about that ceiling vent again 😂

View attachment 297176

enjoy that harvest!

nothing like a home that smells like fresh cannabis!

I always equate coming home to growing weed smell in the house as the time Mom use to make fresh bread in oven coming home from school opening the door and bam the best smell in the World hits ya smack dab in the face. Oh that smell.............. do da do da dont ya love that smell

enjoy that harvest!

nothing like a home that smells like fresh cannabis!
You are right big. Thank you it’s nice to add a few more jars to my selection even tho they are marked clones. One we already tried has a difference smelling and smoking flavor than the mother plant we first harvested. Hopefully in October we will be able to add a couple more flavors to choose from. 😎 enjoy your peach pie. Makes me want one 😊

It’s going to be 95 degrees here today. First really hot sun my outside girls will be exposed to. I normally check to see if my plants are thirsty by lifting the pots. These 20 gallon pots are heavy even dry so I’ll have to figure out another way. The top soil is pretty dry but I can feel moisture beyond that. Just the same, I think I will give them a drink to help them thru this hot day. I wont have to move them as I have plenty (maybe to much) shade protecting them. I’ve watched and they all get sunshine during the day periodically so I’m hoping they grow without full sun all day. So far they have been doing well and also growing outside.

im also planning on adjusting the PH on my indoor grow by adding a high enough PH water till I get a 6.5 runoff reading. I found out last week that the runoff was 5.8 and I think this is attributing to them not responding to the calmag. My plants don’t have any additional calmag leaf issues so maybe they got a little from the dirt the last watering but I dont want to run into a problem again with my last clone grow. I really lucked out on that grow. These will be transplanted into 5 gallon pots for their indoor grow with MG soil just to try something new.

It’s going to be 95 degrees here today. First really hot sun my outside girls will be exposed to. I normally check to see if my plants are thirsty by lifting the pots. These 20 gallon pots are heavy even dry so I’ll have to figure out another way. The top soil is pretty dry but I can feel moisture beyond that. Just the same, I think I will give them a drink to help them thru this hot day. I wont have to move them as I have plenty (maybe to much) shade protecting them. I’ve watched and they all get sunshine during the day periodically so I’m hoping they grow without full sun all day. So far they have been doing well and also growing outside.

im also planning on adjusting the PH on my indoor grow by adding a high enough PH water till I get a 6.5 runoff reading. I found out last week that the runoff was 5.8 and I think this is attributing to them not responding to the calmag. My plants don’t have any additional calmag leaf issues so maybe they got a little from the dirt the last watering but I dont want to run into a problem again with my last clone grow. I really lucked out on that grow. These will be transplanted into 5 gallon pots for their indoor grow with MG soil just to try something new.
I have grown in my backyard and I am surrounded by tall shade trees. My plants got sun but probably not as much as they would like. I like my trees though so it was what it was. They will be fine. Could you vet some small dolly’s(wheeled platforms) do you could get them into sunbathing areas from time to time? Mrs Fogey got irritated by my plant movements so that stopped. Having a pot tree in the middle of the yard admittedly isn’t the zen thing I am going for in my yard… ;)

I like the way my backyard is shaded. It makes my grass nice and green and gives my plants a break from this god damn Texas heat.
My garden area i even have a big umbrella setup to where it shades my veggies from the hottest part of the day around 2pm thru 6pm. Has really helped my tomatoes and peppers. My house sets where the Sun comes directly over it from east to west everyday. So my umbrella is adjusted over at a certain angle to stop the sun from beating down on my plants in the evening.

1653052295711.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back