SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a little fence put around my newly planted eggplants today. The rabbits took out my first crop that I babied for weeks inside. I know they could still squeeze in there to feed but I’m hoping they will get the message…
105581CE-88A0-436B-8D79-D6E5AFA0A06C.jpeg

So I planned to give my outside plants some veg nutes tomorrow. Should I feed that one girl in flower with some flower nutes? I don’t know if she will stay in flower, gonna be a hot summer I think…
I don’t have any experience in revegging plants outside other than my rooted clone-to-flowering experiment but my flowering clones have been outside for about 2 and a half weeks and they don’t appear to be revegging at all. The females are continuing to flower and seeds are forming in the buds. There are a lot of variables including the fact that the females are pollinated(which yours will not be) but I figured I would give you anecdotally pertinent feedback. We are now at about 15 hours of daylight outside. They were put outside at about 14 hrs 20 minutes of sunlight.

So I planned to give my outside plants some veg nutes tomorrow. Should I feed that one girl in flower with some flower nutes? I don’t know if she will stay in flower, gonna be a hot summer I think…

I would feed her the same as the others…the plant will uptake what it wants

also , it should be about time to give everyone a shot of Spinosad….I’ve hit mine three times , one cannot use to much

I would feed her the same as the others…the plant will uptake what it wants

also , it should be about time to give everyone a shot of Spinosad….I’ve hit mine three times , one cannot use to much
Thanx big. Been using the spinosad Seeing only good bugs so far. Will hit the flowering plant with the veg nutes like the others

I don’t have any experience in revegging plants outside other than my rooted clone-to-flowering experiment but my flowering clones have been outside for about 2 and a half weeks and they don’t appear to be revegging at all. The females are continuing to flower and seeds are forming in the buds. There are a lot of variables including the fact that the females are pollinated(which yours will not be) but I figured I would give you anecdotally pertinent feedback. We are now at about 15 hours of daylight outside. They were put outside at about 14 hrs 20 minutes of sunlight.
This is interesting, I have to start soaking up some of these outside grow journals before I attempt it.

What do you consider hours of light outside? This is something I need to know too because I have read that even cloud cover can count as Darkness.

This is interesting, I have to start soaking up some of these outside grow journals before I attempt it.

What do you consider hours of light outside? This is something I need to know too because I have read that even cloud cover can count as Darkness.

interesting indeed

look up civil , nautical , and astronomical twilight

2009BCFB-0175-431E-9B2E-95CE0F8ABBEA.png

I went to a website that gives sunrise, sunset hours. Clouds are not darkness. Plants outside will behave like plants in nature do because they are not under artificial lighting. You lack the control over the environment outside. That is the big difference between indoor and outdoor. But they are plants and will grow naturally. I haven’t grown the trees @bigsur51 grows outside but to get a decent grow outside isn’t rocket science. It is farming(which is more important than rocket science). The more you put into them, the better fruit you harvest.

The difficulty comes in maximizing your quality and yield. Anyone can grow plants but it is an art form to grow beautiful plants. However, a lot of growing beautiful plants depends on genetics too which is why people pay $10 or more per seed. I am not an artist, just a hobbyist with some of the tools I need to grow pretty good buds.

Latest posts

Back