SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally was able to transplant my inside plants in pots and got them into the tent. Oh my I should have topped them sooner. Ended up folding some of the stems down supercropping two of the tall ones in hopes to fill up the screen for flower. It is a real site now tho with those bent stems jammed under the net. I hope in the next few days I will see those tops coming thru again. Also got a little over two quart jars of dried weed from the last plant drying on the rack from the clone of GDP. (I never weigh it, I see no point…😜) maybe 4 oz or so. And a couple more jars to add to my stash.
C4B7231F-131D-4E63-A606-56AC24ABC91E.jpeg

“…And said watch him folks 'cause he's a thouroughly dangerous man”

CDB
"Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

Hey friends. Decided to start a thread so I can look back in time and also so I can ask questions and keep them with my garden notes keeping them more organized.
today was the day I transferred my outdoor plants to their big girl pots. They have been spending their days and nights the last couple weeks getting use to the outdoors. Noticed that I had ordered 25 gal cloth pots but 20 gallon showed up. They were a nice size and fit the hot water heater drain pans I got for the two that sit on the deck. I ended up using a mix of happy frog which they were already planted in along with equal parts or organic soil and a bag of perlite in each pot. After potting I gave them all a nice drink actually two whole water cans of fresh plain PH water. None of the pots had run off but I thought that was enough for today. I did top them all and clean them up on the bottom but I may be doing a bit more. I love the way they look in the yard. I opted not to put one by the stairs on the one neighbor side as they have a lot of outdoor parties and thought just moving that one to the other side would be more incognito for what I’ve got going on in my yard. I planted one my my marigold rack and put a little pot of marigolds in each pot (that was Big’s advice)
View attachment 296955View attachment 296956View attachment 296957View attachment 296958
That looked great Sub Girl.

What's the go with the Marigolds?

Cheers,
Muggy

That looked great Sub Girl.

What's the go with the Marigolds?

Cheers,
Muggy
Thank you so much for the kind comment. Well big told me that planting marigolds around the plants will help keep the bugs away. I happened to have some planted in little pots so I let them grow under the weed plants in hopes it would help. This is my first outdoor grow so I’m expecting bugs as I have them in my vegetable garden…
‘do you have anything growing?
cheers to you as well 😊

Well I finally was able to transplant my inside plants in pots and got them into the tent. Oh my I should have topped them sooner. Ended up folding some of the stems down supercropping two of the tall ones in hopes to fill up the screen for flower. It is a real site now tho with those bent stems jammed under the net. I hope in the next few days I will see those tops coming thru again. Also got a little over two quart jars of dried weed from the last plant drying on the rack from the clone of GDP. (I never weigh it, I see no point…😜) maybe 4 oz or so. And a couple more jars to add to my stash.
View attachment 298590

Way to go Subbie. Real sweet.:cool: I'm a smoking and I can't wait until I get a stash going.

Well as much as I say I don’t like clones after my last clone grow, I can’t seem to quit making them and I guess I’m pretty good at it as they all seem to make it. I put some in cups that had beautiful roots yesterday. Let them live in the veg tent till I find homes for them. Also have some in the tiny greenhouse as I decided to make a few more when I trimmed back the house plants that I put in the tent. This will give my friends a choice of 4 strands. The problem is there are not many that know I grow and I wanna keep it that way. I’m sure if someone grows out one of my GDP, they will be back for more and maybe tell their friends.
33F3CECB-93A5-41AE-87E1-17498B62FC61.jpeg
616804B0-8230-4AAB-BC8B-C3E3898D3F55.jpeg

Well as much as I say I don’t like clones after my last clone grow, I can’t seem to quit making them and I guess I’m pretty good at it as they all seem to make it. I put some in cups that had beautiful roots yesterday. Let them live in the veg tent till I find homes for them. Also have some in the tiny greenhouse as I decided to make a few more when I trimmed back the house plants that I put in the tent. This will give my friends a choice of 4 strands. The problem is there are not many that know I grow and I wanna keep it that way. I’m sure if someone grows out one of my GDP, they will be back for more and maybe tell their friends.
View attachment 298654View attachment 298655

Geez you sure got them all over the place.:cool: Have fun.

View attachment 298654View attachment 298655
Could you gift them to the dispensary that sells clones? I would bet they would love some nice genetics and they may give you a ‘rain check’ for some future clones from them.

Latest posts

Back