SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as much as I say I don’t like clones after my last clone grow, I can’t seem to quit making them and I guess I’m pretty good at it as they all seem to make it. I put some in cups that had beautiful roots yesterday. Let them live in the veg tent till I find homes for them. Also have some in the tiny greenhouse as I decided to make a few more when I trimmed back the house plants that I put in the tent. This will give my friends a choice of 4 strands. The problem is there are not many that know I grow and I wanna keep it that way. I’m sure if someone grows out one of my GDP, they will be back for more and maybe tell their friends.
View attachment 298654View attachment 298655
And cloning is kind of an addiction. I need none but seem to keep making them too…

Could you gift them to the dispensary that sells clones? I would bet they would love some nice genetics and they may give you a ‘rain check’ for some future clones from them.
I’m afraid to deal with them as I’m sure the government will be involved one way or another. I’ve never actually been in a dispensary before. If I knew someone on the low down at the grow store, I would love to trade them for product like nutes or other goodies but I don’t know them that well...

Well as much as I say I don’t like clones after my last clone grow, I can’t seem to quit making them and I guess I’m pretty good at it as they all seem to make it. I put some in cups that had beautiful roots yesterday. Let them live in the veg tent till I find homes for them. Also have some in the tiny greenhouse as I decided to make a few more when I trimmed back the house plants that I put in the tent. This will give my friends a choice of 4 strands. The problem is there are not many that know I grow and I wanna keep it that way. I’m sure if someone grows out one of my GDP, they will be back for more and maybe tell their friends.
View attachment 298654View attachment 298655

you are fully addicted now

I’m afraid to deal with them as I’m sure the government will be involved one way or another. I’ve never actually been in a dispensary before. If I knew someone on the low down at the grow store, I would love to trade them for product like nutes or other goodies but I don’t know them that well...
Oh, that makes sense. I thought you said the dispensary had clones but it was the grow store you wrote about. My memory book sure is missing a lot of pages lately…

When I was working in OKC I dropped into a dispensary to check it out. Very weird going into a store with weed on the counter.😳
Yes I’m sure they would be able to tell it was my first time there. I would love to visit one of those coffee house places where you can pick something off the menu and smoke it right there

Oh, that makes sense. I thought you said the dispensary had clones but it was the grow store you wrote about. My memory book sure is missing a lot of pages lately…
They do have these pop ups that come up now and then. I haven’t been to one yet but was told that I would go to the next one with my friend. She said they sold lots of edibles and even bud in a jar. Maybe someone there would trade clones for some of that bud in jars so I can try something new.

Yes I’m sure they would be able to tell it was my first time there. I would love to visit one of those coffee house places where you can pick something off the menu and smoke it right there
Smoked my first legal weed in a Netherlands coffee shop 5 or 6 years ago. I don’t know if it was more enjoyable smoking their weed or the fact that it was legal…

I didn’t get baked. Just a light buzz. Too much to see. Missed out on the Van Gogh museum and Anne Frank house(too sad to go to) because Amsterdam has a lot to see.
Van smoked nothing but Boo's weed LOL
1654005410558.png

How else ?

That is a heck of a lot of sissy joints(though I forget what those are). How many girls are there?

As a side note, isn’t it nice to have a nearly limitless supply where you can treat it like bread flour or pennies? Ah, to have had the amount of smoke I have now when I was a younger Fogey…

That is a heck of a lot of sissy joints(though I forget what those are). How many girls are there?

As a side note, isn’t it nice to have a nearly limitless supply where you can treat it like bread flour or pennies? Ah, to have had the amount of smoke I have now when I was a younger Fogey…
You are right Fogey. I can remember only once in my early 20s having a whole dresser drawer full of what was called gold back then. I remember it was some kinda good best I ever had memory and also remember getting 35.00 an oz for it whew! Never saw a lot of weed again until my new retirement gig kicked in. It is nice to have plenty to share. The sissy smokes are a mix mullein leaf (which is suppose to be good for your lungs even when smoked) and popcorn buds and sugar leaf from my latest wet trim after drying on rack. Im rolling up a bunch not for one night but to have them handy when they come over and I’m ready for a smoke break. None of them smoke weed but they do edibles so they all like the idea of smoking “lightweight weed” so they don’t get to high (whatever that is 😂) Anyway, they giggle a lot a talk some good trash when they are smoking them with their wine. So they are a fun alternative to what to do with your popcorn buds for me.
8A9DC8B0-676A-4D21-89A2-A5EC6C16A5E4.jpeg

Thank you so much for the kind comment. Well big told me that planting marigolds around the plants will help keep the bugs away. I happened to have some planted in little pots so I let them grow under the weed plants in hopes it would help. This is my first outdoor grow so I’m expecting bugs as I have them in my vegetable garden…
‘do you have anything growing?
cheers to you as well 😊
Great Idea!!! I'll definitely give that a go next season here in Australia, as I had trouble with bugs last season. I only grow outdoors.

Nothing in at the moment. I had to pull the last one up approx 2 weeks early because we had so much rain and humidity at a time of year when is normally dry. It was developing Bud rot, so I had to stop it before it ruined the whole plant.

What I had drying also started to develop mould under the conditions, so didn't quite get out of it what I wanted, but still happy as I was only mucking around and teaching myself again after not growing for so long.

Starting to prep to start at the right the in our Aussie Spring.

So I didnt do so great topping my inside plants in the veg state. Had to supercrop them bending them under the net. Had planned to let them fill in for a couple weeks but decided to go ahead and change the lighting to 12/12 Now before they grow any more. I have just enough room now for them to stretch during flower. Been grabbing a handful of leaves a couple times a day when I check on them. also cleaned everything from the bottom half. The super cropping worked out fine and all the budsites are turning up to the light. Another different grow with different learning curves.
E8B6C5C1-2767-4069-92ED-434CBC3DBA1C.jpeg
DD0C9640-285C-433D-A230-0A8D903FFD3B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back