the begining-2nd grow-hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I love how short and bushy those are. Nice setup you got I'll be watching this, I can't wait to see what all those lumens produce.

I started to flower last tuesday!

they are doing very very well! last week my tallest plant was about 7-8 inches tall! today that same one is 15 inches tall and had doubled from side to side. hogging up the space she is!

my seedlings not so good!:eek: only one ice cream popped up for me!
I know what I did wrong and it wont happen again. lets just say they had a ruff day in the sun to soon. I learned a hard lesson at the expense of my little ones not to mention my wallet!:eek: :eek:

here's a pic of my babies and all the new growth and a pic of my one little ice cream that survived that horrid day in the sun. thanks for peaking in on my grow!

IMGP0666.JPG

IMGP0661.JPG

IMGP0684.JPG

IMGP0679.JPG

IMGP0676.JPG

The ladies are looking great my friend. Nice work so far. Definitely keep us posted. They are really going to take off soon. Take care and be safe.

Not trying to rehash bad thoughts, but I'm curious, did the rockwool dry out on your seedlings? Is that why they died? Or was the light just too close so they got burnt up? I generally have a tough time started seeds so I'm always trying to get better!! Thanks, the WF plants are looking great!

okay, I'll tell ya I think I let the box get to hot, I have a digi therm. inside of box and it usually reads about 71 with just the heating pad, well when they cracked I saw a shoot on one then saw all had cracked so I flip on the flos, put the lid back on and did not go back to the box for 12 hours! when I did it was 100 degrees inside! I forgot to turn my heat pad off! :(
I must have been high. yea, I must have been high. :stoned:
My son made me repeat out loud at the breakfast table the other day:
"my name is...... and I killed very expensive seeds!" :argue:
oh man he's such a smarta** he loves it when I fu** up. I think it's cuz it's usually him that drops the ball and this time it was me. thats okay, I learned a hot leasson.lol and I don't care what he says, I just keep focused :farm: on what I want and it happens!
I started more seeds yesterday and also .......
I got some more seeds today! yea!:yay:

here's what I got: also see pic below!

seedsman - Hash Passion, 10 seeds:joint:
Nirvana- Aurora Indica, 10 seeds:bongin:
Serious Seeds- Chronic, 10 seeds:tokie:

very excited about them!:D

Havent decided yet when I will seed them but I'll keep you all posted!

IMGP0687.JPG

Ahh, okay I understand. Your son sounds like a character! Tell him to worry about getting you fresh water, and you'll worry about paying the bills!! Haha, j/k, it's neat that you two can play around like that though. You sure know how to pick some nice strains though! That should make up for your occasional mistakes!!

I don't know if you follow professional baseball, but if you do, then you know that a GOOD hitter has a batting average ~ .300 (gets 3 hits for every 10 at bats). My dad and I played/watched a lot of baseball, and when I used to do poorly on my tests in school (often), my dad would ask me if I got higher than a 30. Usually I would, and he'd say, "Well you could play pro ball with that score." I don't know what you're batting, Ilikebigbuds, but based on those pics, I'm pretty sure you could play professional baseball with your numbers! I'm done rambling!

Your so sweet! and yes he has personality for sure! he makes me laugh all the time!
yea, he thinks I spend too much time researching but he let our girls get#@%$ by not getting all the boys out of our last grow so I kind of took over. I'm kinda pushy that way. some times we are like 2 rams who lock horns. :bump:
he's almost 20 now and comes and goes as he pleases. he just got a 2000 caddi so he thinks he's hot stuff these days. he's my youngest son of three. my baby. so yea we are very close. he's always trying to get a rise out of me and he hardly ever does. so he has fun when he does.

I love my grow and I am having so much fun with it. I have been waiting for the time when I could grow my own! I have been talking about growing my own bud since I was 16..oops I just dated myself> I never have lost the dream and now look at me!

I pick my strains while I'm really high and the hubby is passed out so I can use his CC!:eek: just kidding! but i am usually really high!:stoned:

here's some pic's of some nicely forming buds-
14 days into flowering!:woohoo:

IMGP0791.JPG

IMGP0792.JPG

IMGP0793.JPG

IMGP0794.JPG

IMGP0796.JPG

IMGP0800.JPG

IMGP0799.JPG

IMGP0798.JPG

Haha, I could only imagine him waking up, fixing his morning coffee, hopping online to check his credit card account and, "What the Frick!!!! $200 at Dr. Chronic, who the heck is Dr. Chronic?! STELLA!!!! You've got some explainin' to do!!!" Haha, you're doing some great work! Keep it up, and keep us updated! Thanks!!

Finally! I have some time to update my journal! Everyone seems to have handled the light interruptions from last weekend’s power outage (I bought a generator!)
It’s been 24 days of 12/12 HPS 1000 watt lighting,
Five females remain out of the 10 seedlings I started.
2 of the females are Afghaan Dream from BC seed Co. they are gorgeous!!:hubba:
One is about 31 inches tall and the other is about 29 inches tall. Buds everywhere with a very nice main colas developing! :giggle:
I took about 5 cutting from the largest one last Friday and they are doing very well.
The other three are ??? One maybe a Mazar from Dutch Passion seeds.
The tallest of these 3 is now 47 inches tall! They will finish much later than the AD.
The breeder says 45 days for the Afghaan’s. so sometime around the 4th of July they will be ready for harvest!
Had to put Afghaans up on stools for I had to raise the lights again because of that tall lady.
Each bud pic is from the Top of each girl! and then the whole gang! and that little one is in my vegging room and she is 3 weeks old! Ice cream!

IMGP0844.JPG

IMGP0843.JPG

IMGP0842.JPG

IMGP0841.JPG

IMGP0840.JPG

IMGP0833.JPG

IMGP0816.JPG

here's a quick update- if you like these you can see more pic in my post under the hydo section- MY WATER FARM

These girls are 33 days into flowering

the tallest Afghan dream in now 35 inches tall

the tallest girl of them all is now 54 inches tall!:shocked:

This is sooo much fun! and I am pleased to say it has been easier than I thought it would be. I am so loving it!

thanks for checking in!

DSCN0261.JPG

DSCN0265.JPG

DSCN0267.JPG

DSCN0275.JPG

DSCN0276.JPG

DSCN0287.JPG

DSCN0290.JPG

Wow those are really coming along fast and they look great. Very nice bigbuds. I can't wait to grow indoors, you make it look so simple.

Latest posts

Back