The best bud you ever...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highguy69

Reaction score
What is the best bud you ever smoked?
Now im from California but living in British columbia and personally the bud is 10X better in BC then anywhere else.

Northern Skunk, by peakseeds, grown by yours truly, and smoked fresh off the plant.

Best. High. Ever.

:evil:

I would like to believe that i have'nt smoked my best yet and i have been smoking for over 25 yrs, But as of now i would have to say it was some HOME-GROWN, thats what he called it, one bowl and it got me so stoned that it made me puke...take care...

the best I've ever smoked was Willie Nelson, I think the 2nd best was a thai or nepalese in 1968. I have seeds from both and will someday grow em together for a side by side smoke off :farm:

Alaskan Thunder *****.lol

I was (un)fortunate to start with the weed that nothing later could come even close; '89; homegrown by my friend's uncle, outdoors... He always referred to it as Panama Gold :D.... My god, what high that was :eek: ....

Cili71 that does'nt count because when you first start your going to get super baked thats what happens.... Good **** or not!!!

i was in holland for the arrows rock fest and i lit up a pure white widow joint about 6 or so grams, yes had just started and well... the rest was just amazing:):):) but that had to have been the best bud iv smoked so far.

Latest posts

Back