The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies are looking good, first up is the moby di*k, she,s almost a foot tall and bushin out nicely, the pinapple express is next and starting to veg out very well, followed by the easyryder who is showing her first set of hairs, pretty impresive these autos. I'll post pics with hairs soon cant see to good with new meds but its tapering off with a little green help! I'd like to see someone wrap themselves in paper and go as a big spliff for holloween, spooky green thoughts be with ya!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

Ty mental just moved the moby to flower, rinning out of room in the box, i'll post pics tonight.

I am pulling up a chair for this one. My grow is about 1 week behind you. Good luck and happy pipe dreams:D

ty prosport00, you should post a grow journal so we can compare grows especially at harvest, what strains you runnin? Gl bud and thanks fer dropping by.:beatnik:

Well i wanted to build a complete grow box instead i built a super-veg box, don't know how it flowers i'm using the bathroom fer that, moved the moby to flwer and she's loving it. I would have liked to grown her just a bit taller but limited veg space fer now. Miss moby is first uo followed by the pinapple express who i will try to grow the height of the box. Last but certainly not least the easyryder, about a month old and getting big, the box suits her and she's got some pretty hairs on her. I'll post more in the cold days to come, enjoy and green spooky thought be with ya on halloween!:beatnik:

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

just dropped a pineapple ex. in some soil a couple days ago. will be watching this grow. greeen mojo.

ty kalikisu, be patient with her she starts off a little slow during the first one to two weeks after breaking soil, but then bamm she starts to big veg! Gl and keep me posted.:beatnik:

Great job, Chef! The girls are looking quite gorgeous. Two big thumbs up!

i know this sounds stupid probably but i didnt know that pineapple express was actually a real strand till i read your thread.
really stoked to see what she looks like.
Those girls are looking great, let me know how that moby dck comes out, i killed mine.

good luck bro

ty smotpoker, mojavemama, and Frosty Nugs! Sorry to hear about your moby, what happened? Mine's doing fine, loveing the p. I had heard of pinapple express when i lived in seatlle area but never got a chance to sample gonna grow her as big as space allowes in both veg box and flower room. ty all fer your mojo support!

looking good dude! ill be watching this one myself :watchplant: as i will be starting some auto ak-47 today :D

ty fer stoppin in sundancer, i'm going to germ another easyryder and a thai super skunk today, hopin fer a good x-mas and a happy new one.

ty j cakes, ladies still a veggin and a flowerin, went ahead and started germ on another easyryder and a thai super skunk, coming to grow journal near you!

awseom very healthy looking plants..I have babies smaller versions of yours..loving it!

ty brother/ma'am 2dog, didn't know you were a ma'm, if only there were a way to check on these things.....ddduuuuhhhh! Things lookin good here sister 2dog, i got a hairy plant and she smells wonderfull, havent had white widow in a number of years and soon i'll have it mexed with blueberry..Oh Yeah!

Hey man, that pineapple express of yours looks a little bit like my bagseed...or at least that's what I want to think :p

You've got some great-looking plants growing there bro - best of luck with your grow, and may your homegrown bud warms up your cold winter nights :)

Latest posts

Back