The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapped some pics while watering, the easyryder is trying to bud up, the pinapple is starting to bush out, the chef is happy! Popped another easyryder and waiting fer the super skunk to pop she's close prob. tonight. thanksgiving and x-mas are gonna rock!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

ty cris1974, the ladies are still happy,mojavemamalookin good on your outdoor, keepin it green HL hope you had a great b-day.

I was trimming my blue widow and and decided to trim up miss moby and snap a few, enjoy!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

So beautiful... look at those big fan leaves... I was reading a high times issue, and I believe I remember seeing a sexy bud shot of Moby ****. I'm sure you'll be one happy chef when all is finished!

Ya got my mouth watering, i'm gonna look fer that issue tonight, might have it in a box somewhere, she's got strong white hairs popping out and she's starting to get that stank! ty fer tuning in mental and green mojo fer your whiteberry!

that pineapple express is looking delcious. nice plants man, ya really got these things dialed in.

Thanks frosty nugs, almost dialed in, still got a few kinks to work out but the box is a veggin!

Snapped some pics when the lights came on and we have bud! The easyryder is flowering nice and has a awsome smell to her. The next pics are of carmen my pinapple express, shes so cute, she's not awake just yet. Got a new led panel fer the back to promote bush and to keep temps down, gonna have to crank up heat starting to get a might chilly here on the eastcoast. I've been wasting my time on a thread with a guy that just doesn't get it but now i'm back to growing and i'm happier fer it! I don't wan't my ladies to get the negative vibe plus when i opened the veg box my attitude completly changed, heres why, enjoy!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

nice looking plants chef, I know I'm late to the party but hope you don't mind if I pop a squat!

come on down and welcome here:48: catch up. I'm real pleased with the ladies and will post miss moby after her lights turn on, thanks fer sittin in.

ty fer stoppin in 225 smokestack, gettin real excited!

Thanks risky ,thats what ur facing in the contest beware! lol

As promised miss moby in all her glory! I put her under a new jumbo 68 watter and she's thanking me with these strong, very proud looking white hairs and a variety of future cola spots. She's doing great and papa's veery haaapy!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

Man, Do you have them ladies lookin good!! You should be rewarded handsomely for your hard work. I hope mine look even close to those. Great Job!!:D

Latest posts

Back