The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say smoking pot insnt addictive .... but growing it sure is :D

The reason i was asking about the pineapple is because yo u have it in a clear container. You really want the container to be light proof. Light often kills roots and causes other problems as well (im not that smart to think of all the possibilities). I just know its always been preached not to do such things. But hey I have never expiremented using such a container, first hand. Seems to be workin ok for now, just keep an eye out for it.

The girl is looking a bit fatter in the new pics. I swear your gonna see completely different results once ya step up to slammin those girls with nute. Heck I give mine a full healthy dosing everytime i water.

thanks frosty nugs, i got the bottom of the pinapple container taped off pretty well so no light gets to the roots. I started a new delivery system fer my nutes if it works out i'll let you know, It involves a marinade injector i used my days in the kitchen. P.S. you can see the blue tape on it in my ava.-The chef

white widow x blueberry....sounds wonderful! Nice grow Chef! I'm lurking around back here

Oh man lf, you wouldn't believe her! Welcome to MP and lady blue is on my other journal and getting frosty!

Thought I would stop by and take a look at the goods. The goods look great! Keep it up and the rewards will be soon!!! Ya get a shot chef, bounce over and take a look at my GJ these days and let me know what you think. I finally asked hick how to put my url up and it works!:D:D:D

ty risky amd mama fer dropping in, i need to get batteries and i'll post pics tonight.

Well finally got them batteries! snapped these of the ladies, i think chica my easyryder and lady blue are going to be ready almost at the same time, /lost some lower leaves on carmen my pinapple express due to nute and heat issues but i got that under controll and she is flourishing. Miss moby has buds all over the place and trichs are already becoming visible, Enjoy!

DCFC0014-1.JPG

DCFC0015-1.JPG

DCFC0016-1.JPG

DCFC0017-1.JPG

DCFC0018-1.JPG

DCFC0019-1.JPG

DCFC0020-1.JPG

DCFC0021-1.JPG

Lookin sweet there Chef!! I can smell em from here. It wont be long now.:watchplant:

Very nice looking Chef, looks like a good bongday is coming your way.

looking nice chef... keep em' green buddy, and always remember to stay hungry my friend. lol

Ty lordhighlama, just dropped a blueberry and a trainwreck fer germ, always hungry my friend!

I started a new delivery system fer my nutes if it works out i'll let you know, It involves a marinade injector i used my days in the kitchen
Hello chef, looking good...now ya just have to hurry up and wait. Funny about the injector, I've been using a turkey baster to squirt my rockwool (moms) a few times a day. green luck 2 ya! BK

Ty budders fer dropping in, i know hurry and wait! Using a two holed marinade injector to deliver nutes and the ladies are lovin it, its alot more controlled than just letting it fly. Hate the waiting especially when i'm out.

Latest posts

Back