The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: :smoke1:

Look like some delicious and sexy plants you have got! I keep watching!

Died e, my second attempt at a ww strain & autos and she loves her daddy!, Love the Attitude & Dinafem, G-13, and lowlife! MENTALPATIENT, MY GOOD BUD! The easyryder and the blue widow from my first GJ are going to be ready in about 2 weeks or less, i hope. The ww/haze, moby di#k, has been flowering fer 2or 3 weeks and the pinapple express has onlty been flowering about 1-2 weeks, so got a little time. The blue widow or the easyryder will either be ready at the same time or one then the other. I will post pics all the way to the smoke report.

Alright, good stuff chef. Saw your new journal, I've got a few seedlings going myself! Hopefully we will be able to compare how fast our seeds grow and whatnot! Trainwreck was it? Can't remember... is it mostly sativa or indica or a 50 50 mix? The seeds I got going right now are a mix between white berry and possibly a sativa variety... Hope they keep their indica side to them. Anyways, I bet you can't wait to harvest huh! Just down the road... All the best chef!

Ty mental i would love to compare, Trainwreck is mostly indie on my end but has a good sat. mix not sure on the percetage. Took the first test peices tonight of lady blue and the easyryder. Both scoped and are showing around 90% cloudy and 10% amber, the hairs are turning redder everyday! Put them strait in a paper bag and will throw them in the curing jar in the next day or two.

Oh boy! We have budage everywhere! First up is miss moby, a white widow/haze strain thats budding up! Using full nutes on her and she's doing great. Then is chica my lowryder#2/ak-47 strain. The thing about this my first auto is shes growing like a regular fem but faster, all the thing i've seen her do i seen my blue widow do just at a faster pace, kewl! Last up is carmen my pinapple express who has bud sites and white hairs popping up all over. Chica will be the first i harvest i think, she's running neck in neck with my blue widow......Hmmmm, what a dilema:p :D Enjoy the pics!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

Wow...

Things are really popping since the last time I stopped by... Try to patient, bro. Those have a ways to go but they look like they're very nice phenos and piling on the trichs nice and early. Those colas are really going to fill out and phatten up.... NICE~!:D Keep doin' whatever yer doin'...

Peace~!:cool:

Trying to be patient but hard, still; wanna see these through all the way! To scared to pull early i don't want that hay smell!

looking nice and green in here chef, looks like your gonna have some nice cola's when everything is said and done!!!

ty LHL colas are getting bigger and tying together more on the main!

:yay:

Looking very good my friend..very good indeed:aok:

TY brother Smoke! I'm very happy with the way things are going!

Sitiin here smokin some kush i'd thought i would snap a few of chica my easyryder. Days are getting close! Her buds have thickened up and i have carrot hairs all over! Can't wait!

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

DCFC0026.JPG

DCFC0027.JPG

Latest posts

Back