The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey the chef looking goo man i must say the flowering is by far my favorite part its like everyday i check on the girls the buds just get so much bigger everytime i look..lol i love it looks good bro keep it up our hard work will pay off soon

sending some michigan MOJO over to ya bro.:) :cool: ...

you ever use molasses Chef? fattens up the girls in flower by 20%...

holler, and i'll give you my recipe for fat, jolly, nugs.:D ...

ease up on the watering bro. you see that claw? overwatering...Irish...

Ty Mental, jcakes, and brother irish! Yo irish i would love your molasses recipe, gonna take your advice on the watering and let them dry out a day.

easy brother Chef. your at the point, to where i'd normally be using 1 tablespoon of unsulphered blackstrap molasses. use 1 teaspoon per gallon to start. nute/plain water/water with molasses, then start again. do this at least twice before you bump up the molasses to two teaspoons/gallon...:) ...

you can buy this at your local grocers in the baking goods isle...a small bottle will last several grows...what kind of lumes are you pushing Chef?

Ty Broyher irish, gonna pick up some molasses 2morrow, running aprox. 24,260 lumes is my best gestimate. At what week do you start and atop with the molasses? Thanks fer yor help my brother.

chef I havent forgotten about the TW picture I will be getting her back soon.

Hey 2dog just visited your gj...HOLY JEEBUS! Can't wait to see your TW beaty!

Wow! she's getting bigger with a dusty covering starting on the leaves. Took these today last photo is of her and her sister carmen in the background, enjoy!

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

Yup, its an all cfl spiral grow! Got a blue widow close to finishing in my first gj.

I have so many of the same strains..how fun we will have identical smoke. I cant wait for my flowers to really explode they only started 12/12 2 days before halloween.

TY LHL, can't wait fer the pinapple to catch up! mother 2dog, Great minds and palates are alike, watch one day you'll walk in and bam! Flowers!

:ciao: Chef, 2Dog...

oh yeah baby:D , looking fine. real fine Chef. you can start a molasses regimen anytime now. run it til the flush, then flush only... tell me what your feeding? numbers?...

keep 'er green bro...MOJO to ya man...Irish...

Starting molasses treatment 2morrow, just need to water tonigh to follow regimine. Using king neptune organic fish fert. 2-4-1, in controlled amounts with a meat injector, less nute burn fer me that way, topped off with water on the topsoil wich also helps ease the nute flow with a little dillution. I feed every other day. Used this system on lady blue and i think she's real close! Was wondering if you could pop over an take a look see. Thanks brother irish, can't wait tosee how the molassses is gonna do!

done been there.;) ,,,

please don't hurt 'em hammer...lol...lol...

IRISH said:
:ciao: Chef, 2Dog...

oh yeah baby:D , looking fine. real fine Chef. you can start a molasses regimen anytime now. run it til the flush, then flush only... tell me what your feeding? numbers?...

keep 'er green bro...MOJO to ya man...Irish...

hey Irish hope u r having a chill evening and smoking something bomb...:)

Dud-dud-dunt-dunt -dunt, anotherone bites the dust! Time fer chica to go bye-bye. She's right where i wan't her. trichs are 50/50, red hairs are at aleast 80%. she's not dusted like the widow's but she's my first auto. The next one is going alot better and bigger! Here's the first pics right before her chop.

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

DCFC0021.JPG