The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she has more test tomorrow. She is getting fed up with docs. They schedule tests then cancel them. She still is not eating very well, she says it is because she is not hungry. Hopefully after tomorrows test we will know more and when they can operate......Thanks for asking Orange and Rose :):)

:ciao: Duck. Hope things go well tomorrow. Thoughts will be with mother duck.

pcduck said:
Well she has more test tomorrow. She is getting fed up with docs. They schedule tests then cancel them. She still is not eating very well, she says it is because she is not hungry. Hopefully after tomorrows test we will know more and when they can operate......Thanks for asking Orange and Rose :):)

My Best wishes coming your way my friend....Have ya smoked with Mum for her Eating dissorder?...I know they some Strains that make ya just hungry as all heck..We just finished smoking the Pink Mammas we Ran..sure would like that one again some day

Thanks 4u & Dan K.

Mother does not smoke....I think once she gets the tumor removed that is pressing on her stomach she will be able to eat more comfortably.

how are those girls looking duck? did you get some groceries in em?;)

Irish After a few days they started to green back up :) I figured it was just a lack of food and transplant shock. They needed food bad. I have not checked them in a couple of days, been up in your neck of the woods and just got back. But Will be giving them the eyeball tonight once the lights come on.:)

pcduck said:
Thanks 4u & Dan K.

Mother does not smoke....I think once she gets the tumor removed that is pressing on her stomach she will be able to eat more comfortably.
Does she not smoke because it's smoke? Or because it's illegal? Preference? Curious, because you could whip up a batch of cookies to help her along the way until the tumor is removed.

:icon_smile: Just a quick update. Budding out like crazy. The internode spacing between the Pink Mamma and Cheddarwurst makes them quite easy to pick out. Will add pics if I am awake when lights come on or wait till morning:):icon_smile:

pcduck said:
:icon_smile: Just a quick update. Budding out like crazy. The internode spacing between the Pink Mamma and Cheddarwurst makes them quite easy to pick out. Will add pics if I am awake when lights come on or wait till morning:):icon_smile:

how bout them there pics duck :icon_smile: :watchplant:

Forgot camera :hitchair: Orange I will be sure to take it next time:)

next time your up, stop over and get a care package, that way you ain't gotta worry bout transporting anything!...:cool: ...

This is day 19 of 12/12

I have some yellowing happening in my 1 gallon smart pots.
I believe this is due to me being lazy and not feeding them quick enough.:hitchair:
I have brewed some tea that has bit more N in it and see if that helps.

Starting to think that with some these being in such small containers(1 gallon Smart Pots) that I need to feed them more often. Or when amending my soil I forgot something:doh:

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 001.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 002.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 003.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 004.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 005.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 006.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 008.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 009.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 010.jpg

Valentin Day Grow Day 19 011.jpg

excellent---thanks Duck---looking good brother---sure they will bounce back just fine---can you give us any more info on these beans you be growing---smoke report---anything about yield expectations---

Your going to need Lewis and Clark to find your way around that jungle. lol Very nice Duck. :)

thats prolly the issue duck, the one gallons are eating up the groceries super fast...i tried those, and they dried up too fast for my liking...had to water daily...

they look really great besides the yellowing. i ran an amnesia haze hybrid last winter that went yellow way early no matter how i treated them, and the buds were still amazing...:)

orangesunshine said:
excellent---thanks Duck---looking good brother---sure they will bounce back just fine---can you give us any more info on these beans you be growing---smoke report---anything about yield expectations---

First time growing the Pink Momma Orange. I have grown and smoked the Cheddarwurst:D Tight nugs, excellent yield, goes in fruity lemon and goes out rotten cheese. Highly recommend, but unable to get more seeds, these seeds were what I had left, so I bought the Cheddarwurst2. Will be keeping a Mother of this strain:D

Irish said:
thats prolly the issue duck, the one gallons are eating up the groceries super fast...i tried those, and they dried up too fast for my liking...had to water daily...

they look really great besides the yellowing. i ran an amnesia haze hybrid last winter that went yellow way early no matter how i treated them, and the buds were still amazing...:)

That is what I am beginning to believe also Irish.
I fed them a strong N tea with fish emulsion, so hopefully this will allow me to limp these small ones home.

This organic growing in small containers is a bit more demanding then using chems.

Hey there PowerPlanter:ciao:

Latest posts

Back