The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SubGirl just knows the folks on this site are not looking for that or go elsewhere for it. It’s not the same as the coffee girls

respectable Coffee Girls , and they all passed my drug test , the one where they have to test positive for cannabis

0E5CFD1D-B6A5-43CF-89E3-CD351E1C5166.jpeg

2A781369-3F7C-45C0-ACE4-2B535DCF20DE.jpeg

what they do on the weekends is their own business

3F62DC42-E5C4-4637-9770-6A72DDF26487.jpeg

In all fairness, I think he was talking about coke for his rum(as in ‘rum and coke’) but I am not certain about that. The pics were a bit much though. I get a bit ‘chatty’ when I am ‘crossfading’(getting drunk and high at the same time) but I still filter my self.
I used to do a fair bit of drunk posting on other forums, but after a few really bad ones I learned my lesson. Now I write the post, but wait until the next day to send it. So far my morning self has rejected every post my drunk self left for me to review.

I used to do a fair bit of drunk posting on other forums, but after a few really bad ones I learned my lesson. Now I write the post, but wait until the next day to send it. So far my morning self has rejected every post my drunk self left for me to review.
I am a pleasant drunk so I get a bit of a ‘star child/peaceful 60’s hippy’ thing going which is not at all like my grouchy demeanor when I haven’t had a few pops. I don’t drink much anymore since that part of me usually pisses me off the next day… 😁

I can’t drink like I use to. To bad on the rest of me and to long of a recovery time to be worth it anymore. I rarely get drunk anymore but I’m a kind then sleepy drunk 🥹

Latest posts

Back