The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me thinks WeedHopper is taking a nap

Pute is still sawing logs and doesnt want to get up cause he cant take a walk , he has to shovel 3 miles of snow and he has two plants ready to harvest

Hippie is also sleeping in

time for some fvckery

hmmmmm , where should i start?

View attachment 317748

the Helpers

View attachment 317749

View attachment 317750

View attachment 317751

anyone need a refill?

View attachment 317752
Don't pay the ransom! I escaped! All I remember is seeing this really bright light, and next thing I knew, I was naked in bed and my butthole was sore. Ain't sure why them aliens always wanna do that....
I wonder if my mother and grandmother ever eat in fast food place like ^^^^^^
I remember when they had cute little gals in short skirts delivering your food on a tray wearing roller skates. When they first took your order, they skated over and hung an aluminum tray on your window.

Don't pay the ransom! I escaped! All I remember is seeing this really bright light, and next thing I knew, I was naked in bed and my butthole was sore. Ain't sure why them aliens always wanna do that....

I remember when they had cute little gals in short skirts delivering your food on a tray wearing roller skates. When they first took your order, they skated over and hung an aluminum tray on your window.

I remember but never experience it. I had gals walk up to the car and take an order. I sure enjoyed growing up in the 50's through just 1970's and then some.

I'll be 70 in February. Party at your house WeedHopper, I'll bring the grub. We can invite everyone. We'll get stone high heaven. We'll have a smoking contest who has the best tasting herb. The neighbor will call the fire department because there is so much smoking coming out of your house Hopper 🔥
I see you're a wonton woman too Ness !!!

shhhhhhh , they are all asleep

B7C8F057-BFAB-4AF0-8FF6-A2F91CEEF98C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back