The moderators are asleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calm down and have some dam coffee , or else

F8BB5434-F26A-4336-87EE-A5B97F871BF5.jpeg

6F9A9F49-18AC-444C-BFBC-97380C4364D2.jpeg

best to error on the side of caution Bro……take care of that ticker , its the only one you gots!

i like the light roast coffee , light roast usually indicates more caffeine and i need caffeine to help calm me down…😎

After I self adjusted my thyroid medication I haven't had any AFib in over a year,,so I don't want to push my luck with Caffeine.
Can't believe that all those yrs of dealing with horrible fking AFib attacks it was my Thyroid.
After starting Thyroid meds it got better but was still trying to happen. I went up on my dosage and stopped it all together. Sometimes you can be your best doctor by knowing your body and the meds.

Morning Big. Yeah I'm laying here reading all this crap you guys posted trying to catch up.
Hell I even unbanned Steveshaft this morning. Hope he chills the fk out. If not it's 🔨 time for the last time.

Morning Big. Yeah I'm laying here reading all this crap you guys posted trying to catch up.
Hell I even unbanned Steveshaft this morning. Hope he chills the fk out. If not it's 🔨 time for the last time.

hey Bud , i hope you get outta the City and back home soon , it is a real drag being on the road

dont hold yer breath on Steve , if he comes back i bet he picks up right where he left off

hope i am wrong , it is always fun to see what others are growing

hey Bud , i hope you get outta the City and back home soon , it is a real drag being on the road

dont hold yer breath on Steve , if he comes back i bet he picks up right where he left off

hope i am wrong , it is always fun to see what others are growing
Poor Steve
He may just really be a sensitive Big Guy

Latest posts

Back