The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some not-faked photos:

A. They climb trees. On the VERY rare occasions when it gets cold here, they fall out of the trees by the dozens. You can go along and pick them up and clock them with a hatchet.

1629803671342.png

Then... there are assholes that fargin feed them. NOTE: They eat pigeon eggs. See the pigeons? They be outnumbered.

1629803812519.png

Such a way with words Morning
It's my livelihood. (That's a lie, but what the hey.) Buy some of my novels, ya semiliterate yay-hoo.

You'd like this one, I know:
1629803972807.png

Take a really good look at that sum-barine. Notice it has a dozen deck guns, including heavy artillery. That sub also carried two aircraft. It was a real sub.

The smoky wrecked city is a photo recon of Aachen (just inside the border of Germany). Look close at that, and you will see some pore bastages walking down the "street".

Here's some not-faked photos:

A. They climb trees. On the VERY rare occasions when it gets cold here, they fall out of the trees by the dozens. You can go along and pick them up and clock them with a hatchet.

View attachment 277428

Then... there are assholes that fargin feed them. NOTE: They eat pigeon eggs. See the pigeons? They be outnumbered.

View attachment 277429
Reminds me of the boarder crossers

"Mom and two baby" whats? <-- Your note caught my eye and made me smile... even though I have no idea what kinda creatchy-poos you are coddling.

The Sneakydicker Chateau is the epicenter of wildie animobile hangouts around here. Every day for the last 15+ years, the resident peacocks show up in both front and back yards, waiting for their black oil seeds and dry cat food !! They leave their feathers here each year. I've got several hundred in vases all over the place. I give them to workmen I hire when I find out they have kids or cats. <-- Cats go nuts over peacock feathers.

The curly tails resident in my totally bug-free garage come excitedly scridgeling up to whoever walks into the garage. I feed them cooked chickum mostly. They get confused when I am holding the little piece of chicken down by the floor, and usually bite my fingers first. (They are pinker than cooked chickum.) Their bite is almost unnoticeable, it is so weak.

They get so excited at dinnertime that whoever is in the garage has to walk carefully, becuz the too-friendly little bastages can easily get stepped on and squished when they run right up to where you are walking.

View attachment 277427

And the bunny rabbits (2) show up every morning for the seeds. And possums and the Absolute Unit racketycoon show up in the evening for yummies.

Back to the peacocks... They like to hang out in my garage when it is raining. They feel quite comfortable around my Beautiful Scottish Witch and Himself. In fact, one time I walked into the house to get sumpin', and absently left the door from garage to house open. Fargin giant birdie followed me in without me noticing until I got to the fargin kitchen!!
Good ole Michigan Whitetail Deer. Had a couple 'o bucks up last week. Absolutely huge racks on 'em.

Awright, Iguana tell you a story. I had watched a few of those films where Floriduh iguana hunter-removers go around with airguns dispatching the prehistoric bastages... I noticed that at a certain size, they declare the dead lizard as being "eatin' size".

Well, as I type this, I could lay a hunnert dollar bill on the desktop as a bet: I can go out right now, and walk 300 feet. And I will see at least one, mebbe up to five iguanas strung out along the canal bank. No iguanas, I lose the bet. <-- Don't take me up on it. 🙃 ;)

They are friggin' everywhere. Their only natural enemies might be gators and ospreys.

So one of them had the friggin' temerity to wander down the fargin road, and come swaggering across MY front yard. I grabbed the nearest pistol, and shot the sumbitch in the head. He wuz eatin' size.

I decided to try some.

HAH. The hide on an iguana is very thick, tough, and supple. My sooper filleting knife would not cut it. I had to use tin snips to get a hole started. <-- TINS!

Took me 40 minutes to get one hind leg cleaned. I figgered that was enough, since I could probably get about fifty pounds of iguanas if I walked to the canal with my pistol.

Fried it up.

God. What a disgusting, wretched, tough, miserable piece of yuckmeat. I'd rather eat kimchi that had gone once through a camel. I can see why they are proliferating -- if the icky bastages tasted like KFC, they'd be fargin extinct.

But they taste like burned popcorn mixed with dirty sneakers pulled from the belly of a putrefying anteater. 🤮

I love kimchi, but not if it has passed through a camel! Do they have camels in Korea? If anyone knows, you would. 😇😋😚🐪🐪🐪

what’s so good about it?

commies are everywhere , they run the education system and have infiltrated all levels from superintendent to special Ed teachers
I try to start every day off with a good attitude. Unfortunately, as you are already bitchen, it falls apart quickly.

Walk is done. Veg room on today's menu. Up-potting and feeding. Should be an easy day unless something pop's up.

@ Big, speaking of bad day....my neighbor thinks me and Mrs Pute are Murder's. We haven't gotten the jab.....

Breakfast and downstairs.

I try to start every day off with a good attitude. Unfortunately, as you are already bitchen, it falls apart quickly.

Walk is done. Veg room on today's menu. Up-potting and feeding. Should be an easy day unless something pop's up.

@ Big, speaking of bad day....my neighbor thinks me and Mrs Pute are Murder's. We haven't gotten the jab.....

hahahahahaha!...we are at war brother , we are being invaded at our souther borders , refugees and terrorists are here now on a direct flight from Afghanistan , only god knows who is on those fv ck ing airplanes , the revolution is upon us , many are asleep at the wheel , just like the Germans who sang Bringing In The Sheves on Sunday morning as the trains full of prisoners rolled by the church on the way to the prison camps......

it is the beginning of the End of the World and most folks are asleep

BD281FF6-F9CC-484D-A953-4FA360058F62.jpeg

68B857AB-0D7E-4033-AD57-77C3F5F3FCBB.jpeg

1629819638596.png

Loved that old movie. A few years ago I decided to look it up. Well, it like many other timeless classics were allowed to purify in the can. They restored it, but Many parts were so bad that the only repair was to freeze on the last good frame as the sound rolls on, untill it hits another good area...sad.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back