The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what’s so good about it?

commies are everywhere , they run the education system and have infiltrated all levels from superintendent to special Ed teachers

Thank God I already had my schooling. I don't have children, but it hurts me that my nephews have bought into all the progressive hysteria. I never even hear from them, only my sister's euphemisms about them.

Good ole Michigan Whitetail Deer. Had a couple 'o bucks up last week. Absolutely huge racks on 'em.
We had a small problem with them when I lived up near the North Pole...

1629824665327.jpeg

What a crowd!
What a crowd!

I can’t get no respect!

Lost Horizon , parts of it filmed in Ojai

AE745208-2579-40C6-976D-9ACC83C6CCEA.jpeg

Many exteriors were filmed on location in Palm Springs, Lucerne Valley, the Ojai Valley, the Mojave Desert, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and in what is now Westlake Village, adding the cost of transporting cast, crew, and equipment to the swelling budget.[14]

here is old downtown Ojai ..we hung out in that park across from all those shops , under that big arch....looking down the street there is a tower on the left , a bell tower...that is where the post office was

F199159E-ED4C-4223-9354-C7238D5A7A0B.jpeg

couple shots of the valley

C9D2E0F4-40BA-4F7D-8C29-F2B9B66E8E27.jpeg

36544A30-C812-46E1-A488-BC02332E36B0.jpeg

Afternoon Brothers of the Bud. Just a bit past one here. I finally got around to cutting down a Lemon Betty. Love this stuff. Great Satava buzz.

Gotta get back at it but here is a pic of the main stem.

View attachment 277200
Wish I could grow stuff like that - doesn't really seem to happen that way with autos 😕

Went out to get the paper. At the very moment I stepped back in the garage, the weirdest thing happened.

A wall of water came down! Rain fit to frighten Noah. I could not see 100' down my driveway. The air turned fargin grey.

I just stood there and looked. There was a very slow (2mph?) "wind" and the wall of water was clearly connected to the cooler air. It was moving left to right (east to west).

The above sounds like a description of a thermocline in water... except this one was in air, and horizontal.

One side dry but very humid, twenty feet away, a cooler waterfall.

OK... Didn't know s hit like that was on my Bucket List, but I've got it crossed off anyway.

Finally finished my trimming duties. Been a looooong two days. I just looked and it's beer thirty.
12 service Members have been kill Nice right
Holly crap. What a mess. Wonder what is going on in the Situation room on the hill.....Don't worry....everything is under control.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back