The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fecking early birds I tell ya

be safe out there , a lot of frozen stuff on the ground and more today!

check out Mr Roo Ray checking out the tail feathers.....seems Mother Nature has put the same gene in humans..

61470E35-9DCD-429F-9DB6-24B55062126D.jpeg

A3C1B66E-B358-454C-9406-2644D79C8AC5.jpeg
3DE3235C-926D-4C4B-B356-3C845DF2A74A.jpeg

Good Tuesday morning to you all. Looks like our governor, in her infinite wisdom, decided I can have a beer come the first of February. Gonna be the best tasting beer I've ever had! None of that snobby craft beer crap, either.

Woke up to a world gone white this morning. Looks like a job for Plow Man! Gotta get up and get after it.

Took 21 cuts earlier today as I said I would. I had to cut them back a bit smaller in order to get them all in my dome. They look a bit punk now but all will straighten out after a few hrs of reaching for the light. I figure in about 20 days 18 will have shown roots and will be well on their way to becoming a healthy plant. Pic included.

View attachment 268326

U DA MAN !!!!!
1611683379509.png

Rise and shine old bastards. I gotta get ready for work. Going to be overseeing a job in Sherman Texas today and then i got to go to Oklahoma City for a Pre-con tomorrow.
Yehaaaaaaaa🤠

WH - I noticed Sherman, Texas.

Not too far from Austin.
Have you ever been to Hippy Hollow at Lake Travis?

Good Tuesday morning to you all. Looks like our governor, in her infinite wisdom, decided I can have a beer come the first of February. Gonna be the best tasting beer I've ever had! None of that snobby craft beer crap, either.

Woke up to a world gone white this morning. Looks like a job for Plow Man! Gotta get up and get after it.

Getting just a couple inches of snow - topped with freezing rain/sleet.
Roads will be slicker than snot.
My truck stays in driveway today.

Bars here in Pa. opened again Jan5 - our dickhead governor likes his Power Trips.

I'm afraid to go into one of my local watering holes:

BERNIE AT LITZYS.jpg

Back from saving the world from white stuff. Even got a thank you from a neighbor in the old hood.
Remembered to do everything right all the way up to putting the Jeep back in the garage. I saw a battery charger laying in the floor and remembered quickly that I forgot to unplug it. It's one of those quick disconnect types, so I hoped it would be fine. Guess again. Oh, well. $38 ain't gonna break me, but I hate screwing something up 'cause I'm too stupid to remember crap. Gonna have to make a sign for the steering wheel that reminds me, I guess.

Back from saving the world from white stuff. Even got a thank you from a neighbor in the old hood.
Remembered to do everything right all the way up to putting the Jeep back in the garage. I saw a battery charger laying in the floor and remembered quickly that I forgot to unplug it. It's one of those quick disconnect types, so I hoped it would be fine. Guess again. Oh, well. $38 ain't gonna break me, but I hate screwing something up 'cause I'm too stupid to remember crap. Gonna have to make a sign for the steering wheel that reminds me, I guess.
Cut the ends off the quick connects and replace them with gator clips or a like I drove off with a few like that myself
Wire them back up with a new way to join the wires Gator clips or another plug in will replace them.
I used these
1611686281471.png
I used a volt meter to see where break was by doing a continuity test on the wires
Once I found it was a break at the plug ins them selves a new one fixed.

WH - I noticed Sherman, Texas.

Not too far from Austin.
Have you ever been to Hippy Hollow at Lake Travis?
No sir. I don't go to that fked up city unless i have too. It should have never been the Capital of Texas no more the Baton Rouge should be the capital of Louisiana.

Back from the Skin Doc.....Sorry, looks like I'm gonna be around for awhile. Just moles that come with age. Another remember I'm an O'l Fart.

Still pissing white stuff. Sure makes for a lousy day.

giphy.gif

Supposed to warm up the rest of the week. I'm glad as I need to get outside or go crazy. This mask, stay at home crap needs to stop.

Latest posts

Back