The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to switch to ProMix. Sunshine is currently not available. I like the sunshine because there is nothing much in it. I just started my second half of ProMix and frankly I don't see any difference. If anything my yield is a bit better but really to soon to tell.

1636294263908.png

1636294337876.png

Good morning my old fart brethren, how ya'll be today ?
I be a life long Detroit Lions fan. Watched 'em win their last championship in 1957 with my dad. I was 9 years old. My other favorite team is whoever is playing Dallas. It be "wake 'n bake" time. Puffin' 'n Passin'.
Yeah I would be for other teams too if Detroit was my team. 😁

I had to switch to ProMix. Sunshine is currently not available. I like the sunshine because there is nothing much in it. I just started my second half of ProMix and frankly I don't see any difference. If anything my yield is a bit better but really to soon to tell.
I use to use Promix. Worked really good.

unfortunally he had to have a knee replacement or radial topography...he blew it out jumping off a garage roof while training many years ago...he still runs like the wind when prompted, the pic makes it look exagerated the way he's standing...hippie, he's my 12th GSD with more training than all the others combined...world class genetics...

Sounds like he's a match for you.

Morning OFC... running around setting clocks
I always get up at 5AM. Well, I did this morning also, but everybody else changed their clocks... So I guess I got up at 4AM.

I thought maybe I'd call up @boo to see if he'd like to yak on the phone... thought better of it. I've got exactly a fortnight of being 80 yet, and I would like to make it...

Guys I decarbed me some weed yesterday. Tried a different temp and time and hit the nail right on the head this time. 225 at 55 minutes. That shit kicked my ass. I actually used two different Strains. Purple Platinum and GG5. I used about a 1/4 teaspoon in olive oil.
I waited about 2hrs and told my Wife I must of fked up cause I didn't feel anything. Went outside to clean my pool and pow right in the fking kisser. I had been setting watching College Football and I guess I didn't notice until I got up and walked outside. 30 minutes later I was one stoned mother fker. 😳😁😬🥴😵😂😂😂
Lasted most the night before I passed my ass out at 930😁
1/4 teaspoon used how, and how much weed, oil and so forth. Was this stuffed in a cap.
Have some GDP I want to make edibles with.
Got to try it.

Bubba

Last edited:
ok old farts, lets hear what soil your using. i have been using a mix of happy frog and ocean forest, but not no more. gotta find me something else.
I used to do that mix, but liked the ocean forest by itself, without the Happy Frog. I would like to experiment, maybe just Sunshine #4, which I think is mostly peat moss of some type.

Bubba

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back