The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG
gorilla breath looking for another month and durban poison hybrid getting very sticky...dunno how long that sativa is gonna take to fill out but the gorilla breath has already swollen up...

View attachment 300690View attachment 300691gorilla breath looking for another month and durban poison hybrid getting very sticky...dunno how long that sativa is gonna take to fill out but the gorilla breath has already swollen up...
Ummm I think I can smell that fluffy one. Is that the gorilla breath? You grow some pretty weed boo 💕

Ummm I think I can smell that fluffy one. Is that the gorilla breath? You grow some pretty weed boo 💕
yes, gorilla breath is the fluffy one that is covered with white pistils...once the pistils are done blowing up the trichomes will follow...both strains have heavy trichomes but the durban poison has them covering all the fan leaves as well...I've not grown it before so it's all new to me...she seems very happy...both just past 8 weeks of flowering time, the GB always goes long at least 10 weeks but the DP looks pretty close...gotta find the scope, right now I'm winging it... :rolleyes:

yes, gorilla breath is the fluffy one that is covered with white pistils...once the pistils are done blowing up the trichomes will follow...both strains have heavy trichomes but the durban poison has them covering all the fan leaves as well...I've not grown it before so it's all new to me...she seems very happy...both just past 8 weeks of flowering time, the GB always goes long at least 10 weeks but the DP looks pretty close...gotta find the scope, right now I'm winging it... :rolleyes:
You need to dress her up for the pageant 💕

Love my roses, gotta split these in the fall to double the width then trellis them up between the three deck polls Going to attempt a 10 ft by 9 ft rose wall. I planted these things 25 years ago they were completely wiped out at one point and came back strong, that's a story for another time.

Attachments

• 20220618_190604.jpg
    20220618_190604.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220618_190557.jpg
    20220618_190557.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back