The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe i am over reacting ,it could be a lot worse

but yeah , no exercise , no baths , he is white , he eats his own poo=wormy , no hay or nothing to graze on between morning and evening feeds , i have not seen him brushed for at least 6 months , and on and on…

that sh-it bothers me , maybe i am overthinking it all

Arabian gelding about 8 yrs old

View attachment 326881
It would bother me to see that as well. People make me angry with their lack of responsibility and passion oh and don’t forget common sense.

Brought home my replacement vehicle today. just like the old one but a few years newer and less mileage and no tree smashed in it 😂
View attachment 326892
Nice new ride. I bought my wife a newer highlander last year I had to ditch our gas saver car due to having twin boys in December and she loves it. I have always been able to depend on all the Toyotas I have owned.

Good morning, everyone. Coffee time!
A lovely morning to all ya'll brothers and sisters this morning! Hugz, tokes, and dabs all around and passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
coffee.gif

@SubmarineGirl --I'm a little jelli! I love a good suv!
That truck was my retirement present to myself 5 years ago. I always drove a rusty truck up until then. Did not want to upgrade to a newer one at this time but Mother Nature changed all that. Still, I feel at home again in it and glad it’s behind me. Hope your day is going well 😊

That truck was my retirement present to myself 5 years ago. I always drove a rusty truck up until then. Did not want to upgrade to a newer one at this time but Mother Nature changed all that. Still, I feel at home again in it and glad it’s behind me. Hope your day is going well 😊
Sadly, shit happens! Glad you were in a position to comfortably overcome it and maintain your spirits!bigarmhug.gifbigarmhug.gifbigarmhug.gif

For pute and Big and all the resta youse that live in a hostile environment...

Here's a short clip of yer wimmin doing the laundry: SOUND
PS: I love the walk back.

That is where Grayfox's ancestors hail from, so I will show her this so that she better appreciates how easy we have it now.

Good on you big for being the animals advocate. I think people who abuse animals should suffer the same abuse themselves… if we take an animal into our home and care for it it’s an obligation that lasts as long as the life does…
I totally agree and what i love is how a lot of folks take such extraordinary care of their animals in all ways possible. Spoil the hell out of them ,make sure their health ,well being, make sure they are happy. All the folks I know treat their pets like Pashas! Most folks I know should treat their own selves as well as they do their pets. Have a buddy In Pa who spends $80 a week so his boxer can go to daycare just for exercise and socialization . He works from home and his wife is home and they do it not for time with out the doggie but for her benefit. He is happy to do it ...

My wife use to meet me at the door with a cocktail in hand when I came home
Then she would remove my jump boots (laced) and massage my feet while I drank , I never asked her to do this 1 time never, she did it all by herself.
A few drinks later some woo woo and off to sleep we would go.
I worked a lot of midnight shifts. But mornings made up for it.

For pute and Big and all the resta youse that live in a hostile environment...

Here's a short clip of yer wimmin doing the laundry: SOUND
PS: I love the walk back.

I would do her laundry at my house ,
She can come any time during the week after 8:15 and leave by 4:10 before the "Fun Police" comes home from work....

Latest posts

Back