The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

I can spin metal all day. However working with wood is an ART. I envy master wood workers as this is a gift people have.
I have learned from hunters which I am not that wood makes a big difference in POI. The only help they received from me is what ammo to use. I love you all and thank you for being my family.

Top of the morning rasty old farts and kindly fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Thats what the Passion is all about brother.
WeedHopper I love brother. I know for a fact if YOU and I met Back in the days we would share our experiences. To be honest I am a geek that knows firearms legally by trade. Also my best friend that is a A&P mechanic and instructor - me being a student from his class. I learned a great deal about metals. From visual inspection to Zyglo

WeedHopper I love brother. I know for a fact if YOU and I met Back in the days we would share our experiences. To be honest I am a geek that knows firearms legally by trade. Also my best friend that is a A&P mechanic and instructor - me being a student from his class. I learned a great deal about metals. From visual inspection to Zyglo
I took a 6 week course on examine different types of metals and how to look for stress cracks Etc. I am not a A&P mechanic but learned from my dear friend on examine metals.

Latest posts

Back