The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My purple tomatoes are getting eaten by something right before they are ripe. I have not treated them right either as the hose I had hooked up by the garden had to be moved temporarily and I depended on Mother Nature to water the garden one too many times. It’s hot like hell here too everyday unbearable outside. The hose is hooked up by my weed plants which get almost daily watering… I do have an abundance of cherry tomatoes and a hybrid cherry kinda like the purple ones.
Birds or rats. Do you cover them with netting. Birds! Are they getting eaten from the bottom up? Rats.

1689470880499.png

She wanted to come Tomorow for coffee and I told her we stopped that last month....

that would depend upon one’s definition of living now , wouldn’t it?

but yeah , 24’ would be ok for weekend trips and such , but not long term live-a-board

I did not say I was going to buy that boat , i said I really like the looks of it

32’ is our minimum and 42’ our max

and forget all the wood and maintenance that comes with it , we want solid fiberglass

• Main and mizzen masts solid, round, spruce
  • Keel stepped
  • Lower 4’ of mainmast permanently stepped with heavy bronze hinge cap for easy lowering and removal
  • Both masts gaff-rigged
  • Stainless steel shrouds, pressed eye fittings, and bronze turnbuckles
  • External chainplates
  • Bowsprit tapered solid spruce
  • Shrouds and stays eyespliced around masts, chafing gear applied
  • Wooden-cheeked blocks with bronze sheaves

we like the Catalina Mk2 36’ footer

View attachment 334056
Why gaff rigging?
shower yes , some sailboats do have small tubs , washer and dryers , on demand heat for showers , some also have a shower on the deck , just about all the comfort creatures of a home
The whole head was the shower in the Cascade. The shower head was on a wand or could be fixed.

Hi All I am not here to be a Debbie downer. I am so messed up with my illness. I feel like a robot due to doctors giving me pain meds for years. It does help me. I will be starting hospice as my bone cancer is taking over. I LOVE YOU ALL

Turtles are getting support from locals. NOBODY disturbs nests.

"Scientists and volunteers have identified a whopping 17,138 sea turtle nests in the Juno Beach, Jupiter and Tequesta areas so far this summer..."

WOW.

Latest posts

Back