The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done and I am all shaky. We had a frog-strangler yestiddy and the gutters on the back of The Chateau looked like a fargin waterfall.

So I wrassled out the big stepladder and looked. GAHH!! The gutter was solid pine needles even with the top all the whole length of the house.

Took two hours and a blue ton of cussin'. Herself was an absolute angel as usual moving a big garbage can for me to drop the yechh into (I got about 60% in the can, no more). I'll go back mebbe tomorrow to pick up another garbage canful from the lawn.

Got my left hand cut twice on the flashing. Right through my leather work gloves.

Second shower of the day, and I am gonna go lay down. Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such a day...
I finally spent the $1800.00 for Leaf Filter gutter guards. I'm no longer comfortable on a ladder.

Just got done and I am all shaky. We had a frog-strangler yestiddy and the gutters on the back of The Chateau looked like a fargin waterfall.

So I wrassled out the big stepladder and looked. GAHH!! The gutter was solid pine needles even with the top all the whole length of the house.

Took two hours and a blue ton of cussin'. Herself was an absolute angel as usual moving a big garbage can for me to drop the yechh into (I got about 60% in the can, no more). I'll go back mebbe tomorrow to pick up another canful from the lawn.

Got my left hand cut twice on the flashing. Right through my leather work gloves.

Second shower of the day, and I am gonna go lay down. Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such a day...
You've got more stamina than I do. I put a ladder up at the end of the house, climb up, sit on my left hip, and reach over and start tossin'. Scooch three feet and repete. Easier for me than climbing up and down a ladder. I just have to keep reminding myself that if I were to get stupid and fall, I'd better remember how to do a PLF.

I finally spent the $1800.00 for Leaf Filter gutter guards. I'm no longer comfortable on a ladder.
They want it almost $4000 to put the gutter guard filters on my house. I hired a carpenter friend of mine and it was $200 labor and $200 for the materials.
I wish I could grow 100 plants
No you don’t…you don’t have a life when growing that many plants… my five plant tent looks like a joke compared to where I’ve been…

Trimming. When this is done I will have room to cut and hang the last one.

@Jan Borrego[/USER] you have been fkn goofey....and that is all I have to say

iu

Growing 100 aint too much it's the Fuckin trimming that wrecks me.........I really hate doing it anymore.
😢
Yup.....but I am done now. At least for today. Got to see a couple friends about a horse now and I will be free to watch some football.

Latest posts

Back