Things are lookin good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a little up date....thinking about 2 more weeks if the weather allows it....wind blew a lot of them over but i think they will be fine until they are done.....just hope they get lots of airflow! thanks for checkin it out

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 080.jpg

Picture 081.jpg

Picture 082.jpg

Picture 083.jpg

Picture 084.jpg

Picture 085.jpg

Picture 086.jpg

Picture 087.jpg

Picture 088.jpg

Great looks to the finish! Also, amazing way to camo these. :aok:

im pretty excited....i cut a lower bud off of a blueberry earlier tonight....still think its a little early for what im looking for but i bet it will still be a good test! hope everyone else is down to the last few weeks and they are all as excited as i am!

I am def excited, awesome colas ftw!

Your Lady's look very healthy. Soon you'll be toking your sweet buds. You look set for the winter. Enjoy.

chance of frost in the forecast so today i chopped up my biggest widow and my biggest blueberry...i was in a hurry so i did kind of a crappy job trimming, mainly just cutting off the fan leaves and the parts with no trichs...ill have to get you some pics as soon as i take some!

hey everyone...just a pic of some on the cut stuff....cut about 2/3rds or 3/4th of wht i had...supposeto freeze tonight but maybe it wont hurt whats left on the plants and ill get a bit more couchlock effect with some of it? other wise ill just be glad that i cut as much as i did!

Picture 093.jpg

just a little up date...everything is in jars now..i bought a dozen quart jars and glad i did cuz i filled about 11 and 3/4 of them and then i filled a pint jar with blueberry....didnt end up with much of that...and about a pint and a half of cotton candy....3 quarts of moon shadow and i think 6 quarts of white widow....frost came early otherwise i think id have a quart or 2 more! got 2 quarts full of shake for butter or whatever lots of seeds though...bummer about that but i guess thats what i get for letting a blueberry male totally go to pollen....maybe ill have some good seeds??? hope it didnt just cross with the local wild strain... happy smoking to all! maybe once it all cured ill give a smoke report!

Picture 095.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Picture 101.jpg

Picture 103.jpg

omfg i'd like to shop at that well stocked store! i'll take a quarter pounder with extra blueberry. Looks most awsome can't wait fer the smoke report good job!

your cupboard is a beautiful thing...so neat, tidy and potent! lol

Yeah, I am jealous. Mine are all over in cardboard boxes. Nice haul.

mine were in bags and boxes just a few days ago.....pretty soon i bet youll have a few nice jars of your own! thanks for keepin up with what im doin!

Uhh... about my order?:p Be sure and let us know how they smoke, was also wondering how muck hash or cannabutter, oil, etc. you think you'll get out of your trim?

I guess ive never made any butter or oil or anything so i dont have any idea how much ill get....do people use the stems too when they make that stuff??

I know it been way too long but a little smoke report....ive mainly been smoking the white widow and its sure been good....nice dense buds...its taken me about 2 months to finish off a quart jar of that even though id guess that i probably gave away about 10 grams or so out of it...ive got about 5 quarts of that left....the blueberry is the most dense buds of any of them and also a very good smoke but i only got one pint jar of that so ive only smoked a little of it.. i had 3 quarts of moon shadow and that seems pretty good.....nice strong high but the buds arent as nice as the blueberry or the white widow. and lastly is the cotton candy..havent smoked much of that either...id gotten about 3/4 of a quart of that but its really really fluffy stuff i know its pretty good smoke too....i guess its not much of a report....i think next year ill focus on the ww and the bb and maybe put something else into the mix....think i can get Purple Headband X Trainwreak, or Lifesaver anyone grown any of them? any input?

Latest posts

Back