Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to share but the veg jungle is noticeably lusher than yesterday. They got some dregs of the pk13/14 in their feed and aren't mad. Also I'm still giving them a foliar of sns244 with GHMicro.
I need to build another space for nothing but propagation. Been doable so far but getting too complicated with so much stuffed in there.
This pic shows seed moms, established moms, unsexed seedlings, male mothers or whatever, and clones that got transplanted in a rush all sharing real estate.
Yes I see pot bound signs, I'll repot after the family holiday schedule dies down.
20191223_224030.jpg

The countdown continues. They had some treats this week:
Pk13/14 on Monday
Sweet on Tuesday
Gravity last night
They'll get Gravity again tonight, then Sweet tomorrow.
The buds are so heavy they're falling all over the place and I've been in there with string until I can stake them properly.

Attachments

• 20191226_001059.jpg
    20191226_001059.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 20191226_001115.jpg
    20191226_001115.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 28
Yes I'll bet it will! I was just daydreaming about exactly that lol, thinking about peony rings and giant plants with big grapey nuggets : )

Even moreso since I've got my tank situation sorted, more flow per your suggestion, and they will be going in already quite large.

I'm seriously considering buying a second SF2000 to help handle that upcoming flower run. Otherwise I'm not going to be able to flower out the seed moms... more light! More space!

I clearly need an English country house with a big glass conservatory and a permanently stoned gardener....

Thanks fellas! This grow is making me happy! The big perforated rigid pots are harder to keep watered but I'm delighted with how they breathe, plus SO much light!!! Can't lose!
Middle pic above has been under fluoros only. Think that plant is The Church, and i can already tell it's some premium exotic smelling ish. Cant wait to see what she will do under real lights. Right now she's just... cute lol. I don't know about youse guys, but I like the visual appeal of ping pong nuggets over donkey schlongs. They look cute in a bag, 5 little fuzzy balls lined up like a row of ducklings making up a quarter, and are SO easy to dry and cure. Umbra, you were saying the apricot head wants to grow that way?

Yes. It reminded me of an old Dutch strain, creeper. I tend to top my plants and wind up with multiheaded plants. The AH loved it

Just some things to look at in the veg room, as I've been tidying it up, cloning, pruning...
20191228_204323.jpg 20191228_211342.jpg 20191228_211531.jpg
Tools for the project, and the next two pics are the cutbacks I hacked off my male Triple Grapes and this is off plants that had previously been cut back, and isn't that old from its sprout date. Monstahs

Edit: Umbra, how do you like the structure of the first one ? I'm thinking that may be my male to knock up some of that Black Indica which of course was feminized : / but that thick, rigid, stout leaf form is niiice, super stiff and bouncy plant overall. That sounds weird. But I think you know what I mean. I'm keeping him around!

Last edited:
20191228_214636.jpg
this is The Church fresh off a haircut. I'd love to see this beauty SCROGed. She goes out, not up. Like a windswept style bonsai.

That's a half gallon pot. And that is my ideal of a perfect mother plant for a perpetual grow where I'm running too dang darn many strains (and loving it)! I aim to keep plants in half gallons until flower or emergency lol.

It makes wrangling them a bit more organized, and allows more variety of strains in a small mother room. Mother getting root bound? No probalo, I've got a backup in a 3", flower that B right on outta here!

Poster Girl here will head into flower in a week or 2, and get a nice 3 gallon pot then.

Hey guys I think I found either Fish Guy's body double from The Shape of Water, or I accidentally made kombucha in my ancient 4ss gallon of Sweet. Yum yum!
Whatever, it doesnt smell alcoholic or actually rotten, the plants won't mind.
Bottoms up party people!
20191228_221035.jpg
20191228_221112.jpg

20191230_193820.jpg 20191230_193912.jpg 20191230_194043.jpg 20191230_194127.jpg B! A! N! A! N! A! S!
Bananas! (Thanks Gwen for teaching us how spell it)

I found some bananas on the bagseed I was watching and yellow tagged back at the start of flower.

She was 50 days in and could have used a week or so but... bye Felicia.

Latest posts

Back